Acronym.

Westbrook

I ordered one from end and contentstore and neither came with bag or spec sheets.  just going to order some plastic bags from Amazon.

Firmament accidentally forgot to give me the bag and Spec sheet for an S6-C. But they were excellent (as always) and mailed them to shortly after. They understand how important that Bag and Spec Sheet is. I would definitely make a stink out of this with End and Contentstore. 

Also, I heard through a very reliable source that the J1A-GT x Futura and the will also be dropping on Acrnm. I assume the 3A-9TS x Futura would also be included.  

always love the acronym descriptions.

Kinetically remastered. All new original. J1B is built with nodal point weathered drone assassin math. 6 anatomic pockets allow for digital cardboard realism and sub-orbital saturation points. Interopsæ for frictionless free-market fetishism drugs. Asymmetric DIY 3rd Arm Legba refrigerator. Removable beef noodles franchise vinyl. Acronym systema order-flow remains unparalleled.

Edited by scamster

for your archive boyz,some bodega and ink info pages.

http://shop.bdgastore.com/collections/vendors?q=Acronym#prod-1481295620

inkclothing

http://www.ink-clothing.com/en/Man/brands/39/Acronym/AUTUMN-WINTER-2015/id=253

also,bing the keywords and use the cache tab also could access to the page,but no pics.

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

The description on bdga of the 3A-3TS looks a tad wrong. It says Black Foil but clearly it's more like Laminate. It also says Made in USA but the tag in the bag says Made in Germany  :P 

On the bright side, it's great seeing bags and attachments return to the shops. 

BTKA_14587610203933156_32ca451be94a29249

Edited by analog29

The description on bdga of the 3A-3TS looks a tad wrong. It says Black Foil but clearly it's more like Laminate. On the bright side, it's great seeing bags and attachments return to the shops. 

their 3a-e1-s seems to be in Laminate! or maybe it's a photoshop filter or something.

i bought the 3A-3TS, p20, and the j1b-s in raf green, which i'm eagerly awaiting. first acronym raf green piece where all of what i have has been black. hoping it pairs well [the black for the j1b-s is jet black]. 

i imagine that the 3A-3TS will be dangerous given the different components and customization that can happen. will have to search the thread to see how people have setup their bag.