Acronym.

Westbrook

anyone knows if the 3A-E1-L fits well in a 3A-1?

it reads A4+ on the website (and so it's more than A4) and more than a macbook air 13 for example

It fits.  A full pouch loaded up in a 3A-1 that has other stuff maybe a little more difficult. Here is mine.  The small pouch is same size as mk2 mezzanine.

3a1

Edited by thatslapz

any comments on buying direct from Acr in Canada? How much should I expect to pay in customs $200?

You'll get hit HARD on customs fees in Canada. I live close to the border so I have everything shipped to Washington State where the custom fees aren't as bad.

That said, if you buy a jacket... say a J1A-GT for about 1070 Euros = 1568 Cad, in BC the customs fee for the jacket will be closer to 500 give or take. It sucks :(

Edited by analog29

You'll get hit HARD on customs fees in Canada. I live close to the border so I have everything shipped to Washington State where the custom fees aren't as bad.

That said, if you buy a jacket... say a J1A-GT for about 1070 Euros = 1568 Cad, in BC the customs fee for the jacket will be closer to 500 give or take. It sucks :(

Oh wow  :sad: thanks!

Hey guys, can anyone please tell me what does this neck zipper do on J1A-GT?

(I understand this might be a silly question but I couldn't get an answer even after searching the forum..)

From whats been said in the thread, its likely for a forthcoming liner. People have also been saying its compatible with the ACG 2-in-1 jacket liner (don't have that piece so cant say with 100% certainty).

Edited by jediswayze

From whats been said in the thread, its likely for a forthcoming liner. People have also been saying its compatible with the ACG 2-in-1 jacket liner (don't have that piece so cant say with 100% certainty).

Thanks so much man! Sounds cool if the zipper is designed for matching a mid layer.

Edit: Followed the thread back to December and found the same question – sorry for duplicated post.. I previously used the keyword 'J1A GT' for searching the entire forum, guess that doesn't cover everything..  :wacko:

Edited by damagedroid

Thanks so much man! Sounds cool if the zipper is designed for matching a mid layer.

Edit: Followed the thread back to December and found the same question – sorry for duplicated post.. I previously used the keyword 'J1A GT' for searching the entire forum, guess that doesn't cover everything..  :wacko:

Go to page 206 I covered this

guess'acronym week' means intermittent drops throughout the week?

at 50euro a pop for shipping I hope this isn't the case... don't just wanna order the restocked MK1 on it's own, hope it doesn't sell out - the small envelope is already gone again! 

at 50euro a pop for shipping I hope this isn't the case... don't just wanna order the restocked MK1 on it's own, hope it doesn't sell out - the small envelope is already gone again! 

I feel your pain... I really want that 3A-3TS-SVR but I prefer not having to shell out twice for shipping. That said, I'd rather not wait another season to get this bag. Decisions Decisions! 

Also, if that LJ-2 in the Video makes a comeback, I'll be the happiest ACR fan out there!!! Fingers crossed!?  :D