Acronym.

Westbrook

Would love to see a lighter spin on the bomber jacket they did for AW15, but it doesn't seem like it'll happen if that stock list from eliminator is comprehensive...

I don't think it's comprehensive and it seems there are always acrnm.com exclusive items so we'll see

Don't measure by waist, u wanna go by out seam. Where do u want the pants to hit on ur ankle or calf?

For example, I wear my 23 and 15 as a large for a bunch of stacking, medium in 17 so that they don't touch my shoes. They're gonna be super wide at the waist regardless of which size u get.

Edited by jbob24

It's far from comprehensive.

I don't think it's comprehensive and it seems there are always acrnm.com exclusive items so we'll see

Fear alleviated, thanks...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDCJh_ay-nk/ <-- Got my fingers crossed that the bomber-looking jacket pictured here is part of the forthcoming SS16 drop. Hoping to pick up my first piece of Acronym outerwear this season.

For popular items like the P10-DS in a S, whats the window of opportunity like to purchase? Are we talking minutes?

It's the second release of the P10-DS so you should have a few days at least, plus most of the retailers will probably have them as well and will usually get returns.

i'm wondering if the p10 are comfortable around the ankles, it seems they're very tight there, any feedback? i see on the pics that the zippers are often opened.

They feel a lot more comfortable zipped than with the zippers open, I'm not sure why people wouldn't zip them.

Not sure about the best way to explain why but imagine the difference between wearing a scarf (or neck gaiter) and not wearing one. 

P10 are essentially Moto pants, they're tapered exactly like they're supposed to be. They show the Zips open in product shots but I've never seen anybody wearing a pair not zipped all the way.

They're VERY comfortable.

P10 are essentially Moto pants, they're tapered exactly like they're supposed to be. They show the Zips open in product shots but I've never seen anybody wearing a pair not zipped all the way.

I won't zip them up if I'm wearing them over a boot. Also depending on the shape of the shoe I'm wearing.

I guess it depends on the fabric too, it there is stretch it's maybe better. 

the dryskin fabric of the p10-ds is durable? how is it different from the -ch?

Ds is like a 4 way stretch, ch is mostly rigid with some slight 2way stretch. I can't speak to long term durability; they both seem to hold up fine, as does stotz. The only material I've ever felt was "delicate" outside of reason was epic.

They're also a very long pair of pants with extra material around the knee, there should be no pulling at the ankle if fitted reasonably well.

Edited by jbob24

Love my p10-ds. I bike in them and beat them to hell and they look as good as the day I got them. I dry cleaned them once. And there's been no pilling which I heard some DS fabric tends to do.

when i imagine the ds fabric i saw the outlier strongcloth (i guess it's schoeller too) used for the slim dungarees but it seems it's something else, more stretchy. I might try by myself in a few days/weeks ;)

Love my p10-ds. I bike in them and beat them to hell and they look as good as the day I got them. I dry cleaned them once. And there's been no pilling which I heard some DS fabric tends to do.

Not to be a bummer, but just because they haven't yet, doesn't mean they won't.

My DS-J12TS is pilling where my backpack rubs. Not a big deal.

My outliers always end up pilling also.

All materials are transient.

Edited by exhaust fumes

when i imagine the ds fabric i saw the outlier strongcloth (i guess it's schoeller too) used for the slim dungarees but it seems it's something else, more stretchy. I might try by myself in a few days/weeks ;)

The schoeller fabric used is near identical to the outlier climbers. I have a P10-DS and climbers and the stretch is incredible