Acronym.

Westbrook

a softshell t-shirt? wow

i'm wondering  what could be the B variation for the J1...

it seems if's not this week ou the next so

S16-WS? That would be a hardshell t-shirt if it's windstopper active shell.

You're right, and my brain windstopper is wrongly always related to softshell

Gore does not consider WS to be waterproof and actually tend to lump it in with softshell fabrics. 'softshell' is a pretty wide and hollow term anyway. 

@Grimes.  That is not acronym, a bad rip off of ACRNM.. maybe in bed with Gucci and Garuda?!  Sup Erlsn, cease and desist? lol

I can see that. That's why I was simply asking this forum if they are allowed to this because it looks quite similar to the p10's that I wear... don't understand all the hate I thought it was interesting.

I can see that. That's why I was simply asking this forum if they are allowed to this because it looks quite similar to the p10's that I wear... don't understand all the hate I thought it was interesting.

Misunderstood, thought you were asking if people discuss acronym like clothing. But yea that shit looks terrible lol. Reminds me of lexdray, just because you have all the buzzwords doesn't mean your product is any good.

Edited by thatslapz

Sorry, didn't get all that with your original post.. Are we allowed to discuss labels that are trying to rip off ACRNM?.. Sure why not, seems entertaining.

It's interesting to you in terms of what? To purchase?

Sorry, didn't get all that with your original post.. Are we allowed to discuss labels that are trying to rip off ACRNM?.. Sure why not, seems entertaining.

It's interesting to you in terms of what? To purchase?

I probably wouldn't support labels that blatantly rip off others by buying their stuff. I am curious though how their quality matches up with acrnm at that price point. I don't think even 4dimension or Garuda rips off Acronym as bad as this brand.

How about let's talk about the upcoming drop.. More interesting. Ya?!

What is everyone coppin?

EDIT:

WS Tshirt is useless, I do not see any application for that as a standalone.. maybe coupled with the DS sleeves (forgot what it was called) then it'll be useful.

p17-ds.. hell yes, summer steeze with some sick flipflops or slip-ons, low tops in general.

p10-ds.. maybe, regretted not coppin when it drop last time.

want something with TS and augment/modular type steeze.. like I said before.. PARSEQ but ACR style

Edited by Flipflop214

Kinda want another GT shell but idk if the J32 is different enough from the J47A silhouette for me to want to cop. Is this J1B-S going to be pretty much the same as the J1A? 

Between these and the x nemen pieces that's probably the whole jacket game this season. I may just finally see about that 3A...

I probably wouldn't support labels that blatantly rip off others by buying their stuff. I am curious though how their quality matches up with acrnm at that price point. I don't think even 4dimension or Garuda rips off Acronym as bad as this brand.

The garuda stuff was pretty blatant. Hard to tell from pics, but the cut on those looks like shit.

J32 is definitely more sleek in design  

J47A is built more as a purposeful jacket.. updated version of the J28.. both I love because of my pocket fetish. hehe

but that left angled shoulder pocket on j32. the j32 imo best sleek v practicality acr shell. just love it to death.