Acronym.

Westbrook

Did anyone recently get any response from the shop@acrnm email? I've asked them if I could purchase some spare parts a couple of months ago and got as far as a quote, but didn't receive any responses or an invoice since. Still no luck after a couple more tries. 

Did anyone recently get any response from the shop@acrnm email? I've asked them if I could purchase some spare parts a couple of months ago and got as far as a quote, but didn't receive any responses or an invoice since. Still no luck after a couple more tries. 

Same for me, no answer

anyone have any advice on what's the safest / comfortable way to do a trade with a person on the internet...?  I'm looking to trade a size P10's for a bigger size but we're unable to meet up.  never done a trade before.  anyone have experience and can offer suggestions...?

anyone have any advice on what's the safest / comfortable way to do a trade with a person on the internet...?  I'm looking to trade a size P10's for a bigger size but we're unable to meet up.  never done a trade before.  anyone have experience and can offer suggestions...?

are you willing to pay for insurance? if yes, you structure it as 2 transactions (you buying from other, other buying from you) with funds going both ways through paypal (up to you to determine the amount). That way, you get paypal buyer protection in case the trade falls through. obviously, it cost you paypal fees. 

Has anyone seen a 3A-8TS for sale in the last 12 months or so? Do you have one and like it? I've moved to smaller computing devices and increasingly that bag looks like a winner, but I can't even remotely find one to buy. 

This is unhelpful, but I have one and I highly recommend it. I bought it in 2011 and still use it all the time. Because it's XPAC it does not develop a stupid patina that, I think, looks horrible. It pretty much looks new still. Good on foot, good on a bike, ideal size.

I had a 3A-6TS for short trips, but it was too big fully loaded to be comfortable on one shoulder. I changed that for a Bagjack Skidcat XL which is great. 

I hardly ever see 3A-8TS's come up for sale. I originally wanted the 3A-7TS to replace the 6TS, but no-one was selling at the time. However, the Skidcat is essentially the same thing, so I recommend looking at them for an 8TS substitute. 

This is unhelpful, but I have one and I highly recommend it. I bought it in 2011 and still use it all the time. Because it's XPAC it does not develop a stupid patina that, I think, looks horrible. It pretty much looks new still. Good on foot, good on a bike, ideal size.

I had a 3A-6TS for short trips, but it was too big fully loaded to be comfortable on one shoulder. I changed that for a Bagjack Skidcat XL which is great. 

I hardly ever see 3A-8TS's come up for sale. I originally wanted the 3A-7TS to replace the 6TS, but no-one was selling at the time. However, the Skidcat is essentially the same thing, so I recommend looking at them for an 8TS substitute. 

Actually super helpful, I was looking for impressions as well. As for a Bagjack analog, the Skidcat looks like a backpack as opposed to a small messenger with a handle? Is it the Little Jack that's similar?