Acronym.

Westbrook

What are you normally in ACR?

For the J1AGT I suggest you go TTS as it's cut to accommodate an insulator. But unlike the old J1A it's actually less bulky.

I would say I'm normally a XL from the items I owned/tried on but usually it's a baggy fit. I was thinking the j1a measurements were much bigger than most my jackets. I wish I had one to try on haha. Good point on the insulator. I guess I can stick tts. Thanks!

I would say I'm normally a XL from the items I owned/tried on but usually it's a baggy fit. I was thinking the j1a measurements were much bigger than most my jackets. I wish I had one to try on haha. Good point on the insulator. I guess I can stick tts. Thanks!

The remastered J1AGT has some real sleight of hand pattern making; it's a big enough jacket to accommodate an insulator comfortably but it's not baggy. Study the fits on the promo pics and you'll get an idea; compare especially the fit with and without insulator.  

The remastered J1AGT has some real sleight of hand pattern making; it's a big enough jacket to accommodate an insulator comfortably but it's not baggy. Study the fits on the promo pics and you'll get an idea; compare especially the fit with and without insulator.  

thanks for the tip. looks like i'll stay tts.

i dig em. prefer the other cw. $5k is laughable though

You're not talking about the shoes are you?

Please tell me those shoes don't cost $5k.

Congrats to originalprogram on the interview. Nice piece(s).

(zing)

(sorry)

Edited by Sypron

You're not talking about the shoes are you?

Please tell me those shoes don't cost $5k.

Congrats to originalprogram on the interview. Nice piece(s).

(zing)

(sorry)

thanks Sypron! Hope all of you enjoyed... Thanks for the support and please let me know if any of you would like to be featured. Cheers! and looking forward to people's fits.

hi all, couple of questions that have been puzzling me for those knowledgeable on the bags, specifically the 6TS XPAC, 

1. what are the press studs on the liner for ? ( i get that the ones on the inside of the bag lid are for sealing the lid and keeping it in place when it's rolled in. )

i can't see what function these other ones can perform / might be used for ?

also was wondering if i have my liner the right way round ..

IMG_0057_zpsms4acocq.jpg

2. Anybody know why there's velco on this end section of the strap near the quick release buckles, just been wondering ! 

IMG_0055_zpsynughp4v.jpg

no biggie on either, just would love to know if anyone knows !    

Edited by off-world

hi all, couple of questions that have been puzzling me for those knowledgeable on the bags, specifically the 6TS XPAC, 

1. what are the press studs on the liner for ? ( i get that the ones on the inside of the bag lid are for sealing the lid and keeping it in place when it's rolled in. )

i can't see what function these other ones can perform / might be used for ?

also was wondering if i have my liner the right way round ..

IMG_0057_zpsms4acocq.jpg

2. Anybody know why there's velco on this end section of the strap near the quick release buckles, just been wondering ! 

IMG_0055_zpsynughp4v.jpg

no biggie on either, just would love to know if anyone knows !    

1. As far as I experienced from my Reload bags, you can use them for compression.

2. I guess the soft velcro tap is meant to protect your clothes

1617:

really looking forward on the latest nts acc!, yet unseen gts are nice, so is the ds pant and ws. really like the settings and styling on the ws and coat.

I assume this is only 2/3 to 1/2 shown here on what will be released. would like to see green as FOIL (if doable) - would be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by daniel