Acronym.

Westbrook

Can someone post some detailed pics of the 3A-WK3 Magnetic-Dock Belt Adapter? Like how the fabric is attached around the fidlock magnet? And how the straps are attached?

These are the pics from Firmament but I need some more details:

http://imgur.com/a/p0qb9

I'm busy with some DIY customisations and trying to recreate it.

Without drawing up a technical illustration for you (don't have the software installed ATM) I can tell you that the elasticated strap which covers the fidlock unit is not required. It's only there as a "safety mechanism" to stop either the device becoming detached by accident or to help prevent theft.

In either case, I've been using a jury rigged DIY one myself for a number of months now without the elastic strap and I've had 0 problems with it. Pics here.

TEK is that really you? I wanna grow up to be just like you haha looks better than most of these goth tech wearers man lol flows naturally. Doesn't scream "look at me I'm trying so hard"

ha ! - yep, that's me for real, thanks for the compliment, I'm too big and overweight normally for most of the stuff so have to mix it all up, I just wear what feels right, there are no rules as far as I'm concerned, I might look like a berk to some people but if it make me happy then I go with it. I'm not really into that whole uniformity thing, looks too regimented and starts to lose personality I feel.

( well that's my excuse until I slim down to the stealthy svelt shadow dweller ! ) not.

I think if it starts to feel like an effort then it's not really 'you' - you know ?

I have been wearing the same sort of thing for the last 20 odd years, only it was old army surplus mixed with trainers/sneakers and bacpacks back then ! - it's easier now but sooooooooo much more expensive.

Still haven't even gotten a tracking number for mine that I ordered from the site. Will be pissed if people already have resold ones and don't have mine yet.

lol

As a sort of related note, has anyone seen any of the Montana cans floating around? Was hoping to grab a couple but I guess they were event exclusive.

Attach the sleeves to the jacket using the velcro tab through the top loophole near collar (not the jacketsling loop hole). This way you can put on the sleeves and jacket at the same time.

Thanks for the tip;)

is that means that with the help of Velcro people could wear j29a like usual one-piece Acr jacket without too much effort?

Being considering taking it as my first GT jacket, and olive green is fine to my also.

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

The tracking number was given through a PayPal email for me so if you haven't looked out for that you may have missed it, although it's too bad it doesn't work with my countries post office

Thanks for the tip, I just checked.. there is a tracking number but it doesn't seem to work. Maybe it got entered wrong? Guess I should email again.

Thanks for the tip;)

is that means that with the help of Velcro people could wear j29a like usual one-piece Acr jacket without too much effort?

Being considering taking it as my first GT jacket, and olive green is fine to my also.

It's a little bit more effort than a regular 1 piece jacket, but not enough to be an issue for me. Surprisingly, it's actually easier to smooth the inner layer you are wearing when putting on the jacket because of the sleeve design. Just be aware that it's a very slim profile cut jacket. 

thanks all!

CMDR: Yeah I am going to put a buckle there and longer strap (it's in the future plans already), now the straps can be easily removed and set for MB carry.

DOLPHINSKI: Thanks! I'd love to work on designing bags, but I lack the skill and tools to do it on professional level. I can customize my stuff but I don't want to mess others' precious gear. I might end up offering custom pouches:)

That bag looks amazing !!!  Really nice work....

Curious to know if anyone here has seen this type of discoloration on the inside of a gore tex jacket?  What causes it?  Can it be cleaned?  You may have seen it posted on Grailed..it's the GT-J4L. 

Apologies in advance if this has already been answered....

I4bJJdT.jpg