Acronym.

Westbrook

can anyone link me to that acronym archive (acrchive?) website? I can't find it. I'm thinking of buying a E-J4TS, anyone recommend it? Slightly put off that it's not goretex, but it looks pretty resilient all the same.

I like how unassuming this particular jacket looks, but then there's all those pockets and spaces underneath it.

http://www.acronym.de/collections.php

can anyone link me to that acronym archive (acrchive?) website? I can't find it. I'm thinking of buying a E-J4TS, anyone recommend it? Slightly put off that it's not goretex, but it looks pretty resilient all the same.

I like how unassuming this particular jacket looks, but then there's all those pockets and spaces underneath it.

This jacket is a truly ACG item from my opinion.Epic runs light and can stand without losing the shape after long time use.

It can work with softshell inside(I recommend you pick one with hood). You can also wear is as office jacket with shirt,perfectly the 'veilance' appearling.

Yeah the sizing is a bit trick, considering this jacket as a bomber jacket will help.

Resource for the archive:

1 Boss's Instagram,Twitter. The best resource no doubt.

2 tumblr,Pinterest will have some random posts,and some dudes posts.

3 grailed,rakuten,eBay,yahoo jp. Some archive listed, random

4 retailers archive,Google model +firmament for example, official archive website

5 Sufu,and other forums, pieces but sometime you will find something real dope.

Hope this will help;)

Yeah, I mean I do but I got mine cheap too so it's not terribly precious. Speaking from a place of love, the sweat is excellent and is worthy of being worn every day and trashed. Exchange that shit :)

It's not just u, my pair does that too. The spot where they join the leather and the material in the back is directly beneath my ankle bone, and the way they're joined causes a raised area that scrapes the shit out of you. Very annoying...

As long as you wear socks it's ok, but seems like an incredibly poor design decision. The way the zipper is located and bends when your foot is in it require two hands to push it together and sometimes it catches on a small spot of leather beneath the lower half of the zipper. For such a nice shoe, these details start to ruin it. I'm wondering if they were rushed a bit more than the typical acronym product, as far as moving from initial design to finished product.

Outside of that, they obviously are very eye catching (white/red) and I get tons of comments and questions. They have their time and place.

Apologies for bringing up old posts, but this is very true. Walked outside for 10 minutes in these (wearing thin high cut socks) and got a cut/bleeding. Thick socks might help otherwise they're unwearable. 

P23ts-s Size s. 5-11, 180 worn high right below the belly button. Much happier with these than the p15's, the taper from the jersey hem make all the difference for me. I feel slight restriction in movement due to the sizing, but for me I'd rather pants that look right than pants I can do round house kicks in.

2015-12-11%2007.26.21_1.jpg

2015-12-11%2007.26.33_1.jpg

2015-12-11%2007.26.39_1.jpg

Edited by Bigyen

Have to admit I much prefer the oversize look rather than the fitted.

Good that you are happy though, it's a good deal of money for a pair of trousers.

I still would love to get them, but impending unemployment is dictating otherwise.

Maybe I'll get a pair if luck prevails in the new year.

so is it just going to be intermittent drops throughout the year from now on? because that'd be pretty cool

i assume this is because they had a minimum ordering amount when producing jackets for the futura montana event, so they have a bunch of unpainted hardshells to sell.