Acronym.

Westbrook

^Do we know if all that jackets sold?

On the Hanon topic, if I'm a 30 waist I'm being stupid thinking that somehow I could manage to wear a Large in the P15s yes? In a small or even medium I always calculated they'd be too short and I was wondering if it's worth risking on the L's waist.

I spy....

Y6ignAE.jpg

Doubled-up center front zip on new J1A-GT. Same as CP2. Great solution for the "interops-means-you-can't-close-the-front-zipper-all-the-way" problem. Would love to see this on all interops-enabled jackets going forwards.

^Do we know if all that jackets sold?

On the Hanon topic, if I'm a 30 waist I'm being stupid thinking that somehow I could manage to wear a Large in the P15s yes? In a small or even medium I always calculated they'd be too short and I was wondering if it's worth risking on the L's waist.

I'm a 35 and still swimming in sz L. Are you tall? Of not size small is your best bet going up to M the most. Not sure bout L

so how exactly does duties work...i purchased a  j46-s and duties came out to $30 at 2% rate 

how are some of you guys getting $150 in duties/taxes

Duties, if issued by a government official, are completely arbitrary.

There are rules regarding percentage charged for import which depend on material, country of origin/primary manufacture a host of other factors - then there are trade agreement considerations.

However, if you buy from a company that uses a brokerage (like Fedex/UPS), they will charge you a standard fee dependent on the amount you've declared and a general schedule they have.  If you have the time and inclination (it can be worth it), you can claim the duties yourself and waive "their" duties and their brokerage fee.

Basically, it's a crap shoot with a lot of weird rules depending on where you live and what your country's import laws/officers are like.