Acronym.

Westbrook

Holy shit, when I saw Erlsn in London last month, I thought he was wearing a P17 with tights underneath, turns out it was the P23! And he had the new neck gaiter on. Damn, must pay more attention next time!

So is this looking like an Acrnm.com drop only? Can't see it anywhe else yet.

The 54 and 49 are pure fiyahhh

j54 could've used more tech/pockets  -_- wasnt impressed besides the doeskin fabric 

j49 is insane...just look at that surface texture  :o bananas

Bossman just said they are exclusive to acrnm....so i  instacopped a pair P23TS-CH

Wow, the gaiter sold out instantly! Glad i instacopped.

I don't think many people were expecting a second drop, maybe the subnet guys knew, but it was kept pretty locked. Some season's (was it SS14?) was released in small batches but that was Acrnm only, not out at retailers. I guess this is a case of a main drop for the retailers and then some exclusives for the boys, which I think is a really nice touch. I could be wrong but I think that'll be it until SS16 now.

Isn't it, though? Got an immediate Mad Max wardrobe department vibe off of it.

Not sure I'd enjoy having that metal zipper against my nose when shit gets full Baltic, but the look is really something.

it looks like there's a zipper guard on the inside. it's a compelling look, but the exposed trim metallic zipper as centerpiece strays a little too close to gothninja territory for me. Would have preferred a more low key zipper or an offset location. 

... my instacop instinct was trigged by the front view open picture:

7vw2cP4.jpg

I don't plan on zipping it up all the way. Instead I'll tuck in the zipper and keep if folded down as a warm collar like so:

nRLwOHH.jpg

my main concern is the size, the last zippered collar/hood I got was too big...

Edited by SuE

I've washed my j29-ch and p10-ch in industrial microtwill a few. times now. This iteration of CH is probably one of my favorite fabrics used by acr, but I noticed they were beginning to wet out. I took an iron to them both, and water beads off like they were new (as suggested by the care instructions).

I washed per instructions in hot water with tech wash, double rinse, and line dry. The only "problem" is that the cut and patterning on both of these is so damn complex it takes forever to iron them without getting weird lines or folds.

Picture didn't turn out great.  The left side of the seam was not ironed.  I sprayed some water on each side and let it sit for about a 30 seconds.

JTyzML7.jpg?2

Edited by thatslapz

So my NG3 arrived in the post today. The weight of the zip is lovely and helps the gaiter drape beautifully. So many wearable options, it folds really nicely when zipped into a cozy roll neck as well, or opens out into a large pair of flappy collars, neither of which are on the fit pics. Here's a quick one i snapped at work.

2i93y9z.jpg