Acronym.

Westbrook

FWIW, I am also 5'10". I am 150lbs with a 30" waist and I ordered the P15-S in size S. Perhaps it's because I'm new to the ultra-wide, drop-crotch ACR pants, but even the S was waaaaay too big in the waist and there was way too much fabric in the leg for me. Looked way baggier and excessive than your P15-S from last year. I'm returning them unfortunately.

Theyre's supposed to be way too big in the waist dude. I'm 6'0" and wear a large and the length is perfect on me so unless you got dwarf legs, are u wearing them right?

1. Step into pants, button and zip

2. Pull both drawstrings at the same time, pushing your hips back into the pants

3. Add belt so the pants sit on or around your hips

4. (optional) Fold and roll cuffs to suit footwear

5. (not optional) Look like a ninja

I wanted to buy the J51 WS, I usually buy size medium(which is now almost sold out everywhere) but it seems the consensus is to size up? can anyone weigh in? 

also for people who got the new p10 ds and p10a-s what size should i get for 34 inch waist?

I wanted to buy the J51 WS, I usually buy size medium(which is now almost sold out everywhere) but it seems the consensus is to size up? can anyone weigh in?

also for people who got the new p10 ds and p10a-s what size should i get for 34 inch waist?

Have the p10-ch from SS15 in L with a waist of 34-35"

Besides the bagginess, what do you think about the length of the pant in size S for your height? Feedback highly appreciated. As sypron mentioned a few posts ago, sizing up leads to even more bulk and therefore I also decided to go for the size S, but ending up like the END fit pictures is no option.

Length is perfect for 5'10". Comes down just shy of my ankles. I peg them anyway to get the look I want. The problem is that it looks *nothing* like the UnionLA pics, which is what I was going for. I could fit watermelons in the thighs and still have room. They drape super bad on me in the thigh.

Theyre's supposed to be way too big in the waist dude. I'm 6'0" and wear a large and the length is perfect on me so unless you got dwarf legs, are u wearing them right?

1. Step into pants, button and zip

2. Pull both drawstrings at the same time, pushing your hips back into the pants

3. Add belt so the pants sit on or around your hips

4. (optional) Fold and roll cuffs to suit footwear

5. (not optional) Look like a ninja

Waist size was new to me, which is fair enough. The amount of fabric in the thighs is what doesn't work on me. I ain't short nor are my legs out of proportion. P15-S just didn't work for me.

erlsn will be in an upcoming episode of the Collective Podcast: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectivepodcast?fref=nf

great podcast if you're into design, films, and video games. hosted by ash thorp - does a lot of motion graphic and illustration on films and behind the GITS tribute awhile back. definitely check it out - a lot of great interviews. 

Thanks i wonder if i just asked him myself i might get lucky

Lol. I don't think they've let any new people in since like forever.

Cmiiw, but I believe Subnet was meant to be some sort of a pre-order type of thing to help fund the production wayy back then. If cash flow's no longer a problem, why would they just let in any dudes off the internet to drool over next year's releases?

Good luck tho

How does this sn work do they have stuff from old seasons for sale on subnet? How many items do you need to have purchased to get invited to it?

Up until now, stock from old seasons has remained on the site until sold out. A month ago you could buy items that came out in 2011 which happened to still be in stock.

It just seems that with this particular season, and the website update, old stock has been taken off the site. Acronym definitely still has it, they've just chosen to not sell it for the time being. There's a chance these items will be made available again in the future.

Subnet is more about buying next season's stock, not last season's stock. 

Up until now, stock from old seasons has remained on the site until sold out. A month ago you could buy items that came out in 2011 which happened to still be in stock.

It just seems that with this particular season, and the website update, old stock has been taken off the site. Acronym definitely still has it, they've just chosen to not sell it for the time being. There's a chance these items will be made available again in the future.

Subnet is more about buying next season's stock, not last season's stock. 

Thanks i was just wondering if i could buy some older stock as well as the new from them provided there was items i liked /had my size in i only found out about the brand not that long ago you see 

Thanks i was just wondering if i could buy some older stock as well as the new from them provided there was items i liked /had my size in i only found out about the brand not that long ago you see 

I'd say shoot through a question to the store. From memory there was at least 20 items with some stock still remaining. How many total items that actually amounts to I have no idea, but it seemed like there was enough to justify selling them.

initial thoughts:

J48-SS is the jam (was hunting a black j25-ss after sleeping to no avail then this showed up).  6'3" 210lb went XL and it fits the way a hoody should (just the right amount of bag).  Texture on the outer face is unique.  Feels a little stiff but I assume it will break in over time as the inner membrane loosens up.  Ultimate hood is right.

P10-DS is my favorite acronym pant to date (compared w/ p10-S and p15-CH ).  All ACR pants should be made of DS.  Can't go back to not having the breathability and stretch.  15lbs ago I was a good fit for L but been bulking and knew that wasn't going to cut it so sized up to XL - very happy I did.  I'm probably a 35 waist and the XL waist is a bit loose but worth it for the room in the thighs.

Edited by Stacks

Is anyone on here going? I've got my guestlist now just got to decide what to wear. Wearing new season seems a bit cliche, SS-CP2 seems a bit too overkill/fanboy... and the Airvantage vest will probably get me arrested for looking like a terrorist... #firstworldproblems

Got my package today, J50-WS fits pretty slim indeed, first though was to send it back and buy size larger, but after watching all lookbooks available, i decided to keep it, since sleeve length-wise it fits ok, don’t want to have another (wu wear) S6-C laying around. Here is some fitpic for anyone still considering:

EbDuhAg.jpg

Size SMALL, 5’8â€

P10-DS are great, best pants for cycling in the city hands down, but regarding overall feel, i still prefer Stotz.

Bomber fit looks good. Not too slim. I guess as long as you're able to move freely it should be fine.

Got my package today, J50-WS fits pretty slim indeed, first though was to send it back and buy size larger, but after watching all lookbooks available, i decided to keep it, since sleeve length-wise it fits ok, don’t want to have another (wu wear) S6-C laying around. Here is some fitpic for anyone still considering:

EbDuhAg.jpg

Size SMALL, 5’8â€

P10-DS are great, best pants for cycling in the city hands down, but regarding overall feel, i still prefer Stotz.

the bomber looks good on you, very nice fit 
Edited by noteed