Acronym.

Westbrook

Again size problems!

Ordered in a size S J51-WS.

much too tight in the shoulders, not for me to wear, rather children size.

S is my acronym size, shame about the money. Will anyone buy them?

I am sure you can send them back for a refund (( unless you are subnet ))

Where was your point of purchase ?

Can someone educate me on the difference between interops and non-interops jacket? Basically, I'm trying to decide whether to get the J47-a GT or J47. Looking at pictures, the only difference seems to be that the J47a GT has more pockets but otherwise it's the same jacket?

The J47A has a rear quarter zipper (maybe two?) that the plain J47 doesn't.  Permits one's purse to be gotten at with the coat worn over it.  See here:

caadb835c0_w950.jpg

The J47A has a rear quarter zipper (maybe two?) that the plain J47 doesn't.  Permits one's purse to be gotten at with the coat worn over it.  See here:

Thanks. Yeah I understood the difference in that the j47a has more pockets, zips etc. I guess people choose either based on aesthetics then? 

Just literally got my J47A-GT in XL but sending it straight back, it fits so incredibly small and short in the arms and chest I almost tore it trying to get it on.

My question to all you owners of J47A & GT-J28 how do both models compare?

If the J28 fits smaller then I have wasted my hard earned and one will be up for sale.

So really wanting to pull the proverbial trigger on these Acronym's.

Two things;

i) Whether to go P15-CH or P15-S if I want some water resilience but also to be black with black cord.

ii) I'm 6'2 and 33' waist can I go Large?

Best

Go for XL. You should be worried about the length instead of the waist.

I was looking forward for a black this season . Not really liking the "night" color. Kinda looks bluish

Edited by JoseRizal

I just couldn't make it work for me, I hated the night/raf green combo and struggled getting some night/black combos to work. It definitely looks great with lighter colours imo, night with whites and greys looks lovely. Real shame for me because the material, as said, is amazing.

I think Night combos well with RAF Green and Black :

816fbf5658_w710.jpg

98f4876bd7_w710.jpg

Also very cool that Acronym uses actual worn and lived in pieces as part of their lookbook aesthetic.

Edited by cmdR

-CH is basically black - normal humans (people not on this forum) can't tell the difference.

Yeah I can't agree with this at all. There's no way the CH can be mistaken for black except after it's totally dark outside. I got the blazer in CH as well and they can't be paired because the all-blue looks too weird. I'm not really an all-black kind of dude but I've toyed with a kind of regret over not getting the pants in black.

I think Night combos well with RAF Green and Black :

98f4876bd7_w710.jpg

A non-OCD person (i.e., not ACR's customer base) would look at this man and say he is wearing ALL BLACK.

Edited by Stacks

Not a fit pic, but: For any other J32 owner/users who've been staring at the J47 and wondering, I just laid both coats flat, overlapped. Size L, both.

Exact same pit-to- pit. Exact same hem-to-shoulder. Quite a bit more collar on the J47, and a bit more hood, by the looks of it. Sleeves roughly the same. Cloths look identical.

Verdict: Very similar coats, to the eye, but optimized for dissimilar missions. J32 is for spontaneous raids. "It's raining, and I need milk and opiates." J47, with its added two-story napoleon pocket and hem-relief zip, is the deliberate urban patrol version. Street photographer's coat.

Deliriously happy to have both.

Edited by misanthropod

Not a fit pic, but: For any other J32 owner/users who've been staring at the J47 and wondering, I just laid both coats flat, overlapped. Size L, both.

Exact same pit-to- pit. Exact same hem-to-shoulder. Quite a bit more collar on the J47, and a bit more hood, by the looks of it. Sleeves roughly the same. Cloths look identical.

Verdict: Very similar coats, to the eye, but optimized for dissimilar missions. J32 is for spontaneous raids. "It's raining, and I need milk and opiates." J47, with its added two-story napoleon pocket and hem-relief zip, is the deliberate urban patrol version. Street photographer's coat.

Deliriously happy to have both.

Good feedback. I'm about to spring for the J47a and i haven't even received my first Acronym piece yet (ordered the J50-WS on Tuesday) but damn ..this is addictive lol 

Edit: How warm do you think the J47a is? Can it withstand minus temperatures?

Edited by zer0cool