Acronym.

Westbrook

So really wanting to pull the proverbial trigger on these Acronym's.

Two things;

i) Whether to go P15-CH or P15-S if I want some water resilience but also to be black with black cord.

ii) I'm 6'2 and 33' waist can I go Large?

Best

I'm a similar size to you, maybe an inch shorter and an inch wider. I owned a medium P15 for a spell. Really the waist size doesn't matter too much, but I found the length a bit shorter than I wanted. Others might have a similar experience.

Great, 

I do tend to wear mostly black anyhow though so I haven't actually need for versatility so much, 

I was actually wondering moreover how well the -CH would go WITH black and only black more than anything.

Apologies for smashing up this thread a little here just eager to bag a pair while-stocks-last

Great, 

I do tend to wear mostly black anyhow though so I haven't actually need for versatility so much, 

I was actually wondering moreover how well the -CH would go WITH black and only black more than anything.

Apologies for smashing up this thread a little here just eager to bag a pair while-stocks-last

CH 'Night' has no problems going with black and like drgitlin it is indeed very versatile; almost seamless with black GT shells and complements lighter colours like white and olive/RAF Green perfectly.  

Also this fabric seems to fade in the best possible way: 

https://instagram.com/p/7o_b0Yvx9Q/

CH 'Night' has no problems going with black and like drgitlin it is indeed very versatile; almost seamless with black GT shells and complements lighter colours like white and olive/RAF Green perfectly.  

Thank you-

Very useful information my friend.

Gunna put in then on the -CH and then if no good gunna have to order -Stotz from across the pond

anyone had their stotz whatever repaired by just a local tailor? not sure if the small holes in my p10-s' just need a local tailor or warrants being sent in for repair.

Wondering the same thing, but for industrial micro twill. I've got a pinhole on the left leg of my P10-CH, very small but want to repair it so it doesn't get any bigger. 

Edited by Nullsleep

I just couldn't make it work for me, I hated the night/raf green combo and struggled getting some night/black combos to work. It definitely looks great with lighter colours imo, night with whites and greys looks lovely. Real shame for me because the material, as said, is amazing.

Hmmm..

So Dolphinski, If I am looking to pair with deep saturated black wool shirts,coats and such or with black goretex upper or black motorbike leather.. things that are dense matte black's you think I would be disappointed?

Only one way to find out by ordering from Hanon but by the time I send it back I may have missed the stotz opportunity. It's just the style that p15 is I can't imagine it going well with the Stotz fabric I had from last season's p10-s.. 

HMM!

Is this the normal p10-ch or a special aged one? Looks nice.

Interested to hear what's the best piece you like this season and why. Got the J47-A, and to be honest, could not really find anything groundbreaking apart from the P10D cargo model, which is amazing (in terms of design and "wearability"). But I'm probably missing lots of stuffs, since I'm only a recent Acronym fan...

-CH is basically black - normal humans (people not on this forum) can't tell the difference.

Yeah I can't agree with this at all. There's no way the CH can be mistaken for black except after it's totally dark outside. I got the blazer in CH as well and they can't be paired because the all-blue looks too weird. I'm not really an all-black kind of dude but I've toyed with a kind of regret over not getting the pants in black.

That said, I wear them with greenish faded shirts and darker gray melange stuff a lot and even with a looser black sweatshirt it looks cool. Someone told me "you look like a fucking ninja" in one of these situations and that's pretty much the best compliment you can get while wearing ACR shit, so I'd say the pants are a definite yes, even in CH. They need to be belted but the fit is sick. 

That's cotton, not synthetic (CH). Probably ETA Proof, my Acronym shorts are starting to look similar.

It's CH as confirmed by Errolson on Twitter. 

Stotz (Etaproof) ages amazingly well too but doesn't quite have the same softness in the way it drapes and folds.

Hands down, my favorite is the leather.  It's fucking beautiful.  But... theres no way in hell I can swing that kind of money.  I settled for the p15s and the shoes :)

i also really like the leather. did anyone get this in yet? seems like very few merchants picked it up (3 or so?). if anyone ordered, please post fit pictures!

Yeah I can't agree with this at all. There's no way the CH can be mistaken for black except after it's totally dark outside. I got the blazer in CH as well and they can't be paired because the all-blue looks too weird. I'm not really an all-black kind of dude but I've toyed with a kind of regret over not getting the pants in black.

That said, I wear them with greenish faded shirts and darker gray melange stuff a lot and even with a looser black sweatshirt it looks cool. Someone told me "you look like a fucking ninja" in one of these situations and that's pretty much the best compliment you can get while wearing ACR shit, so I'd say the pants are a definite yes, even in CH. They need to be belted but the fit is sick. 

agreed that night doesn't look like black. it looks like really dark blue. still think it's quite wearable. 

Can someone educate me on the difference between interops and non-interops jacket? Basically, I'm trying to decide whether to get the J47-a GT or J47. Looking at pictures, the only difference seems to be that the J47a GT has more pockets but otherwise it's the same jacket?