Acronym.

Westbrook

Anyone handle the P10-DS material?  I'm looking for something breathable.  The microtwill and the material used on the P14-CH doesn't breathe as much as I would like for warmer days.  

Also if anyone can comment on the gabardine breathability that would be much appreciated as well.

very basic comparison: i've got the p16 in -CH (i believe the same as the p14) and -S, and while the -S is much more breathable than the -CH, it's still pretty warm. probably wouldn't wear above 80 degrees F.

interested in what people think about the -DS, looks like an awesome material.

i really wish, though, that the -ch fabric from the original p15 would come back, as it's way different than the current microtwill. those happen to be my favorite ACR pants when considering fit, comfort (breathable + stretchy), utility (right behind the p16a), and design.

Anyone handle the P10-DS material?  I'm looking for something breathable.  The microtwill and the material used on the P14-CH doesn't breathe as much as I would like for warmer days.  

Also if anyone can comment on the gabardine breathability that would be much appreciated as well.

Stotz (gabardine weave) is extremely breathable (probably the most), but it's thickness and windproofness make it less than ideal for warmer days. 

Haven't handled the P10-DS yet, but from the photos it looks to be the same material as the DS-HD2. Thin, stretchy, breathable.

May have a chance to check them out after work today, will update if possible.

Thanks, would appreciate the input.  I got a DS-HD2 and its a great light layer.  Unfortunately it won't matter too much since the Kith small just sold out...

Go with your regular acronym size for the loose look. The material is very elastic so you can size down one for a fitted look. I went with my normal size so I could layer underneath.  For reference I'm 5'9" 145lb, and went with mediums.  I'm went medium in gt-j22/j50-ws/ds-la3/ds-hd2/j48-ss/j47, small in j29-ch and j1a-s.  Went medium in gt-j27pl but could have done a small for a slightly more fitted look.

Is M in the J50-WS normal/tight for you?? I'm 5'10 165lbs and went with M. 20 lbs heavier than you. Ordered online since I couldn't get it in store and now i'm afraid i messed up on my first purchase  :(  I did look at the chest measurements though and the M was in line with jacket sizes I would get from other labels but of course Acronymn may be different...

Is M in the J50-WS normal/tight for you?? I'm 5'10 165lbs and went with M. 20 lbs heavier than you. Ordered online since I couldn't get it in store and now i'm afraid i messed up on my first purchase  :(  I did look at the chest measurements though and the M was in line with jacket sizes I would get from other labels but of course Acronymn may be different...

It's fitted.  With the way it's cut though you may be okay depending where those extra 20 pounds are lol.  I don't think there is too much more room in the shoulders (width wise) but if you have bigger arms/waist/chest it might work. Lengthwise you should be good.   

It's fitted.  With the way it's cut though you may be okay depending where those extra 20 pounds are lol.  I don't think there is too much more room in the shoulders (width wise) but if you have bigger arms/waist/chest it might work. Lengthwise you should be good.   

Thanks for sharing. Not sure where the extra 20 pounds are lol but hope it fits. I'll find out soon enough.

acronym-fall-winter-collection-2.jpgWhere are these boots from? Want to see close ups

Also,

looking to order p15's to try them out, don't know whether to go with p15-s or -ch. I've had p10-s before and liked fabric etc but is the above photo not the p15-ch? I would like them to be black with black drawstring. 

Hope I can get a hand to order before the last pair sells out

best

Functional? Acronym?

They don't always get everything right, but they're *always* trying. I doubt you'll be disappointed in that regard.

And Errolson put the "fun" in "functional."

That's what i like to hear. I've read a few articles on the brand so it's not like i'm blindly buying into Acronym and I do own a Nike ACG piece. But when you go from copping less than $500 dollar jackets to ones that cost over a grand..there's a little anxiety. Like most people, i wanna get what i pay for.