Acronym.

Westbrook

How's the fit on the hoodie? Haven makes it look nice and baggy, some other stores make it look slim.

Go with your regular acronym size for the loose look. The material is very elastic so you can size down one for a fitted look. I went with my normal size so I could layer underneath.  For reference I'm 5'9" 145lb, and went with mediums.  I'm went medium in gt-j22/j50-ws/ds-la3/ds-hd2/j48-ss/j47, small in j29-ch and j1a-s.  Went medium in gt-j27pl but could have done a small for a slightly more fitted look.

Can anyone offer some care advice for the new CH Industrial Microtwill fabric? Should machine wash? Should dry clean?

I have the j29-ch and p10-ch and washed both machine warm with tech wash. Neither shrunk and no signs of fading yet. I think the label says you can do hot water, but I washed it with some other Schoeller than needed warm. Water repellency did not seem to be impacted but I have only washed each twice so far.

Edited by thatslapz

Hello everyone! Long time lurker here. A little nervous as I just made the leap of faith and ordered my first Acronym piece. the J50-WS Bomber! I was curious to try out Acronym after my experience with the poor man's Acronym - Errolson's NikeLab ACG 2 in 1 Jacket which I really love.

I am hoping this jacket will hold up well, and be functional.

Haven's photos make everything look really nice, especially the j50. Will keep my eye out for that and the j47a second hand seeing as both already sold out in medium anywhere I'd buy from. Regretting not publishing my app earlier to already have some money in hand lol.

P10A looks good but the phone pocket being hidden within the cargo pocket would make it useless for me. I wish they relocated it so that it's between the pant and the top of where the pocket is stitched on to the pant if that makes sense to anyone...

Edited by hooper

Haven's photos make everything look really nice, especially the j50. Will keep my eye out for that and the j47a second hand seeing as both already sold out in medium anywhere I'd buy from. Regretting not publishing my app earlier to already have some money in hand lol.

P10A looks good but the phone pocket being hidden within the cargo pocket would make it useless for me. I wish they relocated it so that it's between the pant and the top of where the pocket is stitched on to the pant if that makes sense to anyone...

I actually had a phone of mine die because it got water damaged (rained on) while being in an Acronym phone pocket. The ports were completely exposed because the pocket has no lip, and the waterproof nature of the pant made all the water run down into the gap. 

So, I'm actually kind of excited about the prospect of a phone pocket which is also weather protected. Not the most elegant way of achieving the effect, but still going to be a great feature.

I actually had a phone of mine die because it got water damaged (rained on) while being in an Acronym phone pocket. The ports were completely exposed because the pocket has no lip, and the waterproof nature of the pant made all the water run down into the gap. 

So, I'm actually kind of excited about the prospect of a phone pocket which is also weather protected. Not the most elegant way of achieving the effect, but still going to be a great feature.

that's a pretty good point. maybe in the future they could start placing phone pockets inside the existing left and right side pockets. increased stealth and protection without significantly impeding on the speed of access. 

Edited by hooper

that's a pretty good point. maybe in the future they could start placing phone pockets inside the existing left and right side pockets. increased stealth and protection without significantly impeding on the speed of access. 

They sort of did that with P14 and P15, but left-side pocket only.

However, the pocket was placed on the anterior part of the pocket rather than the posterior which makes it very difficult to use in my opinion. 

I've been wearing the P10As for a couple days now, just leave the top of the cargo pocket unzipped for direct access to the phone pocket.

www.theumbrellahat.com has you covered.

U23-GT Umbrellæ Hat

ACRONYM© teams up with TheUmbrellaHat.com to bring you the most novel way to keep you dry in even the most impervious rainstorms, or block even the most fiercest sun rays. ACRONYM© TEC SYS webbing compatible so you can have what you need directly when you need it most.

Available in: BLACK and RAF GREEN

[shown in size: Medium Fit: Dorky]

680 Euro

Edited by exhaust fumes

Anyone handle the P10-DS material?  I'm looking for something breathable.  The microtwill and the material used on the P14-CH doesn't breathe as much as I would like for warmer days.  

Also if anyone can comment on the gabardine breathability that would be much appreciated as well.

9/18 Update - well after wearing my P14-CH and P10-CH (SS15) in 80F weather, I say the P14-ch is actually comfortable temperature wise.  Much more breathable than the microtwill.    

Edited by thatslapz