Acronym.

Westbrook

btw what a clusterf**k up of a website, tried it using chrome on my work pc - virtually unusable. on ios 8 on a 6 - better but still just awful. can see the direction and what they're trying to achieve but just not very well executed. fanbois will use it and get what they want from it but the casual user will try and after a short while will walk. ui is piss poor.

guessing from the lack of products one hopes it's in testing phase but a little late if there's going to be a drop next week.

Casual users and Acronym LOL

Dunno man seems like something big is in the air. The interface is exactly like the Subnet's and the login works too...

I bought an old 3a-3ts but for some reason it doesnt have the [QLQR] release tab unit. Is that normal for an older bag? is there a way i can create a custom tab that allows for quick release or does the tab not that different from just manually loosening the buckle/strap itself? it's my first acrnm bag, any input is appreciated. 

0p2W0tCm.jpg

Edited by patrickjaccob

Casual users and Acronym LOL

Dunno man seems like something big is in the air. The interface is exactly like the Subnet's and the login works too...

FW15/16 drop on Tuesday the 15th? Was looking through Errolson's Instagram page and came across a comment he responded to: https://instagram.com/p/3rI0TxBDcT/?taken-by=erlsn.acr

I bought an old 3a-3ts but for some reason it doesnt have the [QLQR] release tab unit. Is that normal for an older bag? is there a way i can create a custom tab that allows for quick release or does the tab not that different from just manually loosening the buckle/strap itself? it's my first acrnm bag, any input is appreciated

Probably fell off and got lost. Email Acronym for a spare tab.

Edited by cmdR

Thanks cmdR. Already sent an email to them. When should I expect a reply? Should I just DM errolson on Twitter instead? How much does the replacement unit cost (from experience with things like this)? Again thank you sorry for the noob questions on the thread.

Probably best to wait. Email again in a week or so again if nothing as this is going to be a crazy week for them. If you're a regular customer, they send those out for free, or if you buy something from the store. Otherwise I heard it's around $10 and postage I think.  

There is one thing worse...not buying something you then wish you had and not being able to get it....everrrr.

How's those P15s looking Tek? About the same as mine i'm guessing ;)

I'm just gonna buy as much as I can from End at the drop and then send back what doesn't work.

P15's are my fave trousers ever or 'pants' as some might call them !!!

IF only they were to sell them again I would grab another pair you know? ( black this time ) def in XL and another pair of P17's too.

I am still waiting on the CP2 deal - that's my fave ACR item created thuis far.

I know it's been said before, but I just can't get over how ugly those ACR/Nike shoes are. For someone with Errolson's pedigree, you would seriously think he could do something a bit better. The SI Shadow shoes are sooo much better.

Sorry, but it's just shocking to me that someone who produces such good stuff is satisfied/proud of that enough to sell it on the market.

I know it's been said before, but I just can't get over how ugly those ACR/Nike shoes are. For someone with Errolson's pedigree, you would seriously think he could do something a bit better. The SI Shadow shoes are sooo much better.

Sorry, but it's just shocking to me that someone who produces such good stuff is satisfied/proud of that enough to sell it on the market.

the SISP footwear is uglier imo 

I can't see in erlsn's head, but when you're pursuing a highly conceptual approach to aesthetics, you end up liking things not purely because they're visually pleasing, but because they represent the conceptual approach you're after. In this case, taking a classic sneaker and essentially reverse engineering it, altering it's structure by adding something that is inherently incongruent with it's anatomy like this weirdass hacked in zipper probably appeals to erlsn's idea of aesthetics revolving around obscure and reimagined purpose.

tldr: in the arcnm-universe this looks good /because/ it looks unsettling and wrong

It's worth noting that this is a very niche market, and the collaboration is no different. I highly doubt Errolson has as much freedom of design than a basket ball player does with a full on new shoe pattern upper, and sole design. With that in mind, I presume he chose to work with what was most versatile. 

They are like a 'glitched' version of a NIKE product, I love the fact that they are so polarising.

I am wondering how many pairs are going to be sat on the virtual shelf, not alot methinks, perhaps more will be sat on the flippers floors.

Also they have an early hip hop/punk æsthetic, much like back in the '87-'88 N2B wearing days, and if you have no idea what I am on about then I guess you won't get it.

"Allen's army on manouveres" anyone........

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

Acronym is like Burial for me: "never speak too soon on a Burial tune" become "never speak too soon on an Acronym product".

But also, too much discussion about pair of shoes imho.

Edited by unmen