Acronym.

Westbrook

Posted · Hidden by ordo, August 10, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by ordo, August 10, 2015 - No reason given

The high-top version of the AF1. Woulda copped if they're mids but oh well. Love the strap though

image.jpg

Bought a fair amount but no subnet access (must have gotten lost in the mail), so guess someone's pulling your let re: 3rd purchase : D

Is Grainger Gore-Tex cleaner available in DE/AT/CH? Any pointers to an online retailer?

I bought mine from amazon. It isn't always in stock (had to wait a week for shipping notification), but it got here eventually. sorry if that doesn't work out for international.

Edited by lysosome

I'm struggling with this footwear. Whoever said they need to stick to clothes is right. The zippers on the lunars look sloppy and I can't put my finger on it, but this isn't any better. Maybe if these were a midtop... :)

My first thought was that it's designed with the J42 (Deus Ex jacket) in mind. It should work well with any of the Acrnm long coats: J38, J39 etc. The Lunars are more versatile and would pair with most Acrnm blazers and hoodies. Neither are to my taste (the ostentatious zippers and buckles with the laces, the garish nike logos) but they look okay imo

what do you think of it?

3eb102fe253b.jpg

Jesus christ no. No bad no stop.

I'd settle for some O/D + black mixed flyknit material used on some free 3.0/mercurials. Shit, remember these:

Nike_SFB_TZ_Medium_Olive_512539-200_f9f5

Even those are better thought out. 

Zippers + laces + overdone plastic bag straps makes me think you're really worried about taking off your shoes.

Edited by exhaust fumes

I guess I have to give ACR credit (between the lunars/highs and S/S 16 teases) for not just rehashing the same shit over and over again in the knowledge that the usual crowd will buy a jacket with a new pocket/fabric, or random product with the ACR name (cough cough, second ACG collection--gotta pay rent though).

Although, at this point, I'm not sure how to feel about that new direction.

time to play wait and see, if there's any designer I trust it's Mr. Hugh...

Edited by lysosome

Interesting use of neoprene and leather. I wonder if that makes it more breathable compared to full neoprene get ups like the Qasa. I think it's awesome and would love a pair, but probably too hot to wear in the tropics and too hard/expensive to get. And judging by the reactions here ACR still haven't lost their touch ;P