Acronym.

Westbrook

Is that also when there will be images of that season?

Typically a few days after retailers' orders ship, they and Acronym post pictures, descriptions, & pricing on their respective sites.  I think Acronym tell the retailers "You can reveal the stuff at such a time on such-and-such a day.  Not before, please."

In my opinion, the next drop has more must-have pieces than I've seen in awhile.

Nice...looking forward to seeing it. 

I'd really love to see some lined softshells in the next season. Particularly formal style as opposed to the casual stylings of the J25, J12TS, HD2 and CP2. Something like DS-J5 or CH-J3B. 

Why lined? I find that lining really goes a long way to helping the jacket fit more comfortably. Schoeller 3XDRY, particularly when worn over cotton, is quite grippy. If it were lined it would be easier to don/doff and move around in. It also stops clothes from picking up lint off one another; wearing a white shirt under a black softshell wouldn't leave as much lint if it were lined. 

So, I'd really love to see something like a lined DS-J5, or a lined softshell J30.

I'm sure this has been answered before but it wasn't readily apparent.

I have a couple of ACR pieces that need some stitching repairs.  Specifically, the contact point of the main strap on a 3A-5TS and a J-29 pocket flap are coming unstitched.  

Would I need to send it to germany to get it fixed by the pros?  I could always just wing it with a tailor but if there's a domestic option that would be ideal.

Be aware when you send it to Germany that you're going to be paying customs + shipping fees. I couldn't find my receipt for my J1A-LP that ripped a button and it ended up being over 200 dollars with shipping + customs (not including the 50 dollar ship out fee).

Thanks much...been wanting to pick up those P17's & that's just the right price.

Be aware when you send it to Germany that you're going to be paying customs + shipping fees. I couldn't find my receipt for my J1A-LP that ripped a button and it ended up being over 200 dollars with shipping + customs (not including the 50 dollar ship out fee).

yeah i'm def not doing that... would sooner do it myself despite not knowing sewjitsu

Thanks much...been wanting to pick up those P17's & that's just the right price.

Guilty as charged as well.

Edited by Stacks

Has anyone had their Union orders ship yet?

Hey....no. Placed my order on 6/19 but no word on the shipping yet.

J

Looks like union has pulled the sale.

Just got my first acr pants p10-ch - don't like the fit of them at all - way too long in the leg. I have long legs but this is ridiculous. Are all acronym pants designed this long? At least with veilance length it can bunch naturally around the ankle but due to the zip and narrow opening these just look wrong and unsuitable.

P10 is supposed to bunch around the knee a bit; that's where you want articulation to occur. If it bunches around your ankle it's just dead weight. 

Acronym doesn't have many sizes; just 4 for pants. If your body type doesn't suit one of those 4 then you might end up with something too long or too wide. What size did you get?

P10 is supposed to bunch around the knee a bit; that's where you want articulation to occur. If it bunches around your ankle it's just dead weight. 

Acronym doesn't have many sizes; just 4 for pants. If your body type doesn't suit one of those 4 then you might end up with something too long or too wide. What size did you get?

Thanks for reply. XL or 36" waist. Seems a shame as have been really looking forward to get these. 

Well, if the inseam is longer than indicated in the size chart, wouldn't that be grounds for a return for refund? (Regardless of the sale.) HB has the inseam on a size large marked at just under 34". That's kind of a big difference when compared to the figures presented by Union. 

Still says my order is paid but unfulfilled. Was hoping it would get here before I leave for a trip on Friday but I guess not. Just as long as they don't cancel my order...

I emailed Union today just generally about the delay but no response.  

There's nothing in their policies indicating they can cancel if the pricing was mistaken.

Edited by Stacks

Hey...

Just to follow up on this too...I've yet to see a shipping confirm.  I also dropped them a line asking about the order and when it will be shipped, no response yet. 

Flipflop's dead on about the spotty service...I thought I"d see a shipping confirm by now.