Acronym.

Westbrook

maybe your small was a display/hold/return - could explain why it was mislabeled inventory. all the acronym items i've ordered from Union have come with the proper packaging. 

also, i tried to go to benchtyo brick + mortar, but couldn't find it for the life of me. maybe they're just a web retailer now? additionally, Beauty + Youth flagship (harajuku) is now an Acronym dealer for those in tokyo

also, i tried to go to benchtyo brick + mortar, but couldn't find it for the life of me. maybe they're just a web retailer now? additionally, Beauty + Youth flagship (harajuku) is now an Acronym dealer for those in tokyo

They still had a brick and mortar shop last time I was in Tokyo (~5 months ago), but it was incredibly difficult to find. Also, they did not even have any of their Acronym inventory in the store when I stopped in. Stored in a warehouse offsite.

They still had a brick and mortar shop last time I was in Tokyo (~5 months ago), but it was incredibly difficult to find. Also, they did not even have any of their Acronym inventory in the store when I stopped in. Stored in a warehouse offsite.

gotcha, thanks for the info. probably good i just gave up and kept on with my day then. 

Searching "acronym" on ndc redirects to nikelab. Still not up but could be a sign of lunars dropping soon.  :ph34r:

IMO that's just because of the earlier ACG stuff, but would be great if those were officially released

Thanks. Wish I could try stuff on in person. Do you know what the difference is in regard to temperature? Looking for something as breathable/cool as possible.

ty

Well I have the GT-J28, and while it is very breathable, it's not exactly a light summer jacket so in my opinion you might want to go for the Epic version. That said, i can't really imagine my J28 built in cotton, it's a badass rigid Sherman tank of a jacket in GT and personally i think the design works with the rigidity of the material. I can't quite imagine feeling the same indestructible power it bestows upon the wearer if it had a cotton drape.

Just out of interest, does anyone know where Errolson studied fashion ? And how old is he ?

He studied at Ryerson, Toronto. Not sure about his age.