Acronym.

Westbrook

Hidden side pocket on the front right hand chest pocket. I swear it took me a few months of wearing the jacket to notice it existed. Can hardly blame anyone for missing it, as "internal" is quite misleading.

Edit: Also, drop pocket behind the larger left chest pocket. More easily found, but certainly another funny place to pocket an item you don't mind getting wet or would rather have missed. Jacket is tailor built for smuggling in a more subtle way than the suspensor jackets reveal themselves to be as soon as the are unzipped.

Edited by Northwest

Haute Future: How fashion designers improved Deus Ex

tumblr_nmjuqklr9w1qer56zo1_540.jpg

Do you guys know any other ACRNMlike jackets from Tilak please?

I like Tilak Loke, it's basically SS-J-4 in Ventile. I might proxy this eventually...

Edited by Brainboy

legionnaire looking good. did you have the hem altered? doesnt look as baggy as expected

I did actually! Got it taken up by about 2 inches.

It's really crazy, the size I bought (M?) is 30" waist and 34" leg. Super tight and super long by my standards, so I got it taken back to a 32" leg.

I did actually! Got it taken up by about 2 inches.

It's really crazy, the size I bought (M?) is 30" waist and 34" leg. Super tight and super long by my standards, so I got it taken back to a 32" leg.

Long inseams are so much better than short, getting something hemmed is a hell of a lot easier than dealing with pants that are an inch short.

L5mkVkc.jpg

It's finally sunny again. 3A-MSOL1 can be a hassle in Seattle, but charging anything off solar power is kind of sick.

http://store.benchtyo.com/?pid=20576353 There have to be a few ACR heads on here who are in Japan. Heck of a deal for an entertaining piece of ACR history.

Doesn't Bench, like most Japanese retailers, have considerable mark-ups, though?

Yeah that's why they still have some stock left. The discount combined with the usdollar to yen exchange rate this year makes some rare items worth importing though. But you shouldn't bother as your canadian dollars are worthless :P

So funny story.

Loved my J43K Dust so much I decided to buy the black iteration from Union LA.

A week later, it comes, and when I open the box - it's a J44-GT.  Took one look and fell in love with it, and since I already have a J43K, it was an easy decision to keep.  Contacted Union LA's online store and they refunded me the difference.  Best part about it is, I'm a size small and J44's in small have been sold out everywhere I've looked.

Union LA online store service (over the phone) is awesome.  They, however, do not send original Acronym packaging (bag, spec sheets) which is really shitty.

Yeah that's why they still have some stock left. The discount combined with the usdollar to yen exchange rate this year makes some rare items worth importing though. But you shouldn't bother as your canadian dollars are worthless :P

I think the CAD is pretty good against the JPY, we've been appreciating for some time (or maybe its better to say JPY has been depreciating.)

But ya, compared to the greenback, the CAD has little purchasing power.