Acronym.

Westbrook

Can somebody convince me the zips aren't that bad on the lunar forces? It's seriously the only thing putting me off, but it's just such a large feature, can't find any fits with them online. I really do like the black green red colourway

It's terrible. Leave em to peeps who actually like the stuff ;)

Does anyone have any idea what the most expensive acr item has ever been? J43-K at â‚¬1,223.00 just ekes out GT-J29A at â‚¬1,200.00.

I seem to remember J38-LP being somewhere around that mark as well.

J45M-BW €1740,-

Can somebody convince me the zips aren't that bad on the lunar forces? It's seriously the only thing putting me off, but it's just such a large feature, can't find any fits with them online. I really do like the black green red colourway

It's bad, do not purchase.

Honestly, I don't think I've ever had a pair of sneakers that attracted as much (positive) attention from other people as the Lunar Forces. 

My understanding, I should maybe say my guess, based on extrapolation of vague mutterings heard over the years, is that they assemble whatever quantity the various retailers and individual subnet customers pre-order, plus maybe a few for their own webstore since they launched it, and that's it. 

A model number that a bunch of retailers and subnet customers find appealing may get produced in dozens to fill firm orders, with a largish quantity for the webstore on top of that, whereas something that almost nobody decides to pre-order, for whatever reason, may well end up being a single-digit production run in every listed size.

Edited by misanthropod

Also:  Unobtainability may not necessarily correlate to production run size. 

There might be 100 pair of green P9s in Large out there in the wild, with none left in retail anywhere on earth:  because it was a good, keynote garment that people liked and talked and showed off and blogged about- and bought on sight. 

That crazy-expensive leather jacket, though, from a few years back.  Maybe retailers worldwide only ordered 5 pcs in Large, because of the price.  And maybe there's still one on a shop-hanger somewhere, begging to be sold, because the local walk-in customer base is a bunch of tiny, narrow-shouldered, shoe-gazing runts with bicycle frames for bones.

bdgastore put up a deadstock l-j11 a while back that did eventually sell. A leather blazer is too gangster for me even with all the acr tricks and trims.

Do you think Acronym should expand subnet into a more formalized trunk show (like visvim etc)? It would help retailers gauge demand for the more experimental items and help fans prepare their wallets for the more expensive items...

Okey, so I ended up ordering the P10-S mediums from Firmament and turns out that the size actually worked out. Sure they're big in the waist but there isn't too much excess fabric compared to what's already included in the design and when belted it isn't really that noticable, especially not when worn with a longer top. A small would've probably worked better but the length of the mediums are spot on so the smalls would probably be too short since I would have to belt them as well.

Other than the fit I'm overall super happy with the P10s. The only thing that surprised me though are the beltloops which are tighter than on most of my other pants. Hence, all but one of my belts were too wide to pass through the loops.

Could someone please link to the belts that Errolson is wearing for the lookbook pics?

Edit: Ah fuck me I found it, just recieved another order from bagjack too which was delayed like crazy since it was lost somewhere in transport. Had I known I would've picked up the belt too when I was already ordering from them.

Edited by Endless

Hi everyone!

If by chance someone could scan and e-mail spec sheets for the following items, I would be very grateful

DS-H2

PL-J1 from FW10-11

NTS-M1 from FW10-11

Please PM me and I'll provide you with my e-mail

Thanks! 

Hi guys. It looks like Acronym restocked some of their older stuff. I have a few questions. I'm looking to get the P14-CH in Medium.

However if it does not fit as well as I'd like do I get the brokerage fee back from UPS? Or do I just take it as a sunk cost.

Also what collection is the P14-CH from as I can't see it from their listed collections. I'd like to see a fit pic if anyone has one available as it says its a slim fit and the P14-S is a regular fit.

Hi guys. It looks like Acronym restocked some of their older stuff. I have a few questions. I'm looking to get the P14-CH in Medium.

However if it does not fit as well as I'd like do I get the brokerage fee back from UPS? Or do I just take it as a sunk cost.

Also what collection is the P14-CH from as I can't see it from their listed collections. I'd like to see a fit pic if anyone has one available as it says its a slim fit and the P14-S is a regular fit.

Use the acrnm website as a fit pic, the model is Errolson and he's around 176 cm i remember reading.

Brokerage fees are a service charge - they will not give that back.  Duties, on the other hand, I think you can receive back, but it may require some paperwork on your end.

Use the acrnm website as a fit pic, the model is Errolson and he's around 176 cm i remember reading.

Brokerage fees are a service charge - they will not give that back.  Duties, on the other hand, I think you can receive back, but it may require some paperwork on your end.

Thanks for the quick reply I appreciate it.

You are fully responsible for any and all return postage charges back to Acronym. They do process returns really quickly though so you'll have your money back pretty much the day they receive the return.

I'm pretty sure Inksurgent posted a fit pic on here somewhere but the P14s are definitely not a slim fit. They're not overly loose either though, the P14-CH is the closest you'll get to a pair of ACR jeans. They're probably my most worn pants tbh, can't rate them highly enough.

Can anyone verify the waist measurements--laid flat, straight across-- on size M & L in the P14 pant? I recall someone recommending sizing up because of the high rise.

I can get you those numbers when I get home tomorrow (now +36 hours)

Okay guys, a few snippets of info for you (and a fun story too!)

Can anyone verify the waist measurements--laid flat, straight across-- on size M & L in the P14 pant? I recall someone recommending sizing up because of the high rise. 

My P14-CH measured 41cm for medium, and 42cm for large. So, just a bit narrower than the official measurements on the large and spot-on for the medium.

I, and a few others, have recommended sizing up in the past. With P14 sizing up isn't necessary but it can give the pants a very different look and style. Not simply a look of "oversized" but just more of an edginess and flair than they might otherwise have. 

This is the same for P10 in my opinion. For me, if I'm wearing a P10-CH medium it doesn't look that different to a P14-CH medium. They both fit quite slim along the lower leg and drape similarly over my shoe. However, when I wear either P10 or P14 in large they start to look more like they do on Errolson, it gives them a little more personality. That said, P14-CH medium is a very professional looking pant on me and easily works as a business trouser. 

Moving on, a while back someone asked me if the embroidery on a Tilak Ogre Powershield would be safely removable. I can now say that the answer is yes. I got my dry cleaner to remove it and it came out just fine. Sure, there's a little bit of an outline where the embroidery was and a few tiny holes in the fabric but I think it's miles better than it was with the logos. So if anyone is looking for an SS-J7C, think about it.

And finally, a bit of a story. I spent the last 3 days in Sydney, Australia. As some of you may know, over those days Sydney experienced one of its largest storms in the past century. I wore a P11-CH, Tilak Ogre Powershield and J25-SS and I was continuously warm and dry. I know I give Acronym a lot of grief, but I'm genuinely grateful for what they have created. When trying to navigate a massive traffic-jammed city in 50km/h winds, zero visibility and a fully loaded backpack, I felt entirely protected by my gear

The J25 covered the Ogre really nicely. Both have the same thumb anchor loops, and the Ogre's high collar kept my neck warm freeing up the J25's hood to keep the rain off. While both being size 'small', they layered perfectly and I had no issues with comfort or mobility. Apart from the warmth-inducing front pockets on the J25 for my hands, I also had 7 pockets to utilize. And since both layers were waterproof I could easily open up the J25 to access internal pockets without actually getting wet. I totalled about 16km of distance covered on foot in the elements. If I was wearing appropriate shoes, I would have been happy to stay outside indefinitely. 

And because Acronym makes functional street-wear rather than mountain-wear, when I arrived at my appointments I looked sharp and professional. Everyone else was either in soaked jeans or puffy snow jackets. So to cut a long story short, Acronym/Errolson is awesome and I couldn't have been happier about having it.