Acronym.

Westbrook

There's no way a medium was long enough for a dude who was 195cm (6'4") unless he has some bizzaro short legs.

Okey, I´m bad with American measurements. Re-read our conversation and he's 6'3". Not that far off though...

Belting it out of the question? The length would suit you much better. You are the ideal fit height-wise for an M in ACR.

belting's not really the issue (i seem to remember someone saying erlsn himself always sizes up and belts), it's the p14's high rise and loose seat. the small already looks a bit slouchy on me, and a medium would probably give me a serious case of diaper-butt.

belting's not really the issue (i seem to remember someone saying erlsn himself always sizes up and belts), it's the p14's high rise and loose seat. the small already looks a bit slouchy on me, and a medium would probably give me a serious case of diaper-butt.

Haha right. The "diaper butt" is where the head-kick articulation hides though. You should give it a try anyway someday since you're lucky enough to be the ideal Acronym fit height!  

For those interested in Deus-Ex related discussion, from Erlsn's twitter feed

vniYQL1.png

Knut, who is the founder of musterbrand, an apparel brand that designs video-game tie-in garments and accessories.

Musterbrand made a line of Deus Ex Human Revolution garments a few years back. So some kind of colab in the works perhaps?

Edited by Sypron

It should really be Metal Gear and Snake wearing Acronym, but only if Kojima is still directing haha!

But that's not to take away anything from the Deus Ex collaboration, the way the trailer is done it's clear that the devs have major respect for ACR and I'm going day one on the game because of that. Excite!!!

I feel like stores got their stock early and the release was pushed back leaving a bunch of people with stock they can't sell for months. There is some back-door selling going on at some point, that or it's coming from a factory I guess. Either way it puts a bit of a damper on things, it's pretty common nowadays with the money tied up in footwear though. The prevalence of them already makes me think there will be quite a few pairs produced though.

Anyone wear their J-43 like this? Does it make sense to wear it like this?

Who says whether something makes sense or not?

Looks fine to me, from the front at least. I imagine it's more comfortable than having the collar rubbing against your face?

P17-s and J43-K

11103870_10153160410515428_814354611_n.j

That coat *looks* good, photographs all soul-sucking sci-fi future assassin cool and all, but every tramcar in Europe would be gunning for me if I tried to cross the street with that hood up.

Not that there's anything wrong with stuff that looks interesting for interesting's sake, mind. I can happily stare at such things all day long. I'm just a boring pragmatist when it comes to actually buying clothes.

It's not that bad. You lose some peripheral vision but there are ways to compensate. Besides if you think it looks interesting in pictures you should see it in real life. One of the best ACR jackets imho, like some artefact from an alternate timeline, vintage and futuristic at the same time. Insane.    

That coat *looks* good, photographs all soul-sucking sci-fi future assassin cool and all, but every tramcar in Europe would be gunning for me if I tried to cross the street with that hood up.

Not that there's anything wrong with stuff that looks interesting for interesting's sake, mind. I can happily stare at such things all day long. I'm just a boring pragmatist when it comes to actually buying clothes.

sRjdV1F.gif

Just got my 3A-2. Haven't seen any feedback on that so I'm thinking I should give some review. Since I do not carry a laptop around most of the time, and I only carry my wallet, phone and keys(do not like to have things in my pockets) I figured that the 3A-2 would be the ideal size for me.

First impression is that the bag is well made. The new laminate material feels thin but sturdy at the same time, making the bag very lightweight and comfortable to carry. And using the QLQR system always makes me feel bad ass, even though to others, I think I just look like a retard who is constantly fastening and loosening the strap just to take things out from his bag. LOL.

One peeve I have with the bag though, is the buckles take a lot of practice to open with one hand like how Errolson did in the video. And when I tried pulling the flap harder, the whole buckle just get pulled up, still attached to the flap. So, I leave the flap unbuckled most of the time. Not that it is a big deal using both hands, but it is just difficult opening the bag to get something out when 1 hand is occupied.

That's about it.

After much deliberation, I caved and ended up ordering the J43-K from Firmament.  UPS Tracking says the following: "The receiver must pay the duties or taxes due on the package."

Obviously excited to get the jacket, but also unexcited to see what that bill is going to be-- Most likely going to be hit hard.

Does anyone have any idea what the most expensive acr item has ever been? J43-K at â‚¬1,223.00 just ekes out GT-J29A at â‚¬1,200.00.

I seem to remember J38-LP being somewhere around that mark as well.

One peeve I have with the bag though, is the buckles take a lot of practice to open with one hand like how Errolson did in the video. And when I tried pulling the flap harder, the whole buckle just get pulled up, still attached to the flap. So, I leave the flap unbuckled most of the time. Not that it is a big deal using both hands, but it is just difficult opening the bag to get something out when 1 hand is occupied.

That's about it.

Yeah I have the bag too, it should loosen as the Limonta and buckles break in over time.

Does anyone have any idea what the most expensive acr item has ever been? J43-K at â‚¬1,223.00 just ekes out GT-J29A at â‚¬1,200.00.

Probably the leather L-J11. No idea how much. 

L-J11 was â‚¬1,499 and L-J2 was €1,299.

J38-LP was €1,280

Edited by SuE

not sure about todays bags, but my 8-ts had customized buckles so that i was able to open it with one hand. just wait like cmdR told ya or take a file.

Can somebody convince me the zips aren't that bad on the lunar forces? It's seriously the only thing putting me off, but it's just such a large feature, can't find any fits with them online. I really do like the black green red colourway

Edited by Albm

If you don't like the zips I'd recommend finding a pair of black/white Lunar Force 1s. The UNDFTD ones are rather similar aside from the lack of zip. I believe the release for the ACR ones has been pushed until July/September some time, the zips have grown on me. Seeing the recent direction of the range it seems to fit in well and I enjoy their disruptive nature.