Acronym.

Westbrook

I'm no photoshop expert, and I'm not going to try to argue that these look better. I don't have any strong feelings one way or the other. I just thought it might be interesting to see what they might look like with a wr zip instead. 

oUXFfdN.jpg

I used a source image that was a 5mm zip, but because I didn't really adjust the scale these look closer to a 3mm now. Which would probably be fine for a shoe. Doesn't detach at the bottom either, but mostly because I don't have any source images for that. Nor do I think it would be necessary for it to detach.

the zipper pull would probably be visually larger than this, but great job anyway. I'm actually thinking a white zipper would work really well here.

edit: wasn't there some nike sfb variation that came with a reverse coil PU zip instead of laces?

Edited by Inkinsurgent

I'm no photoshop expert, and I'm not going to try to argue that these look better. I don't have any strong feelings one way or the other. I just thought it might be interesting to see what they might look like with a wr zip instead. 

oUXFfdN.jpg

I used a source image that was a 5mm zip, but because I didn't really adjust the scale these look closer to a 3mm now. Which would probably be fine for a shoe. Doesn't detach at the bottom either, but mostly because I don't have any source images for that. Nor do I think it would be necessary for it to detach.

Nice photoshop job!

Not criticizing, because you were doing the mockup just for a visual comparison but I agree with Link that a white zipper (maybe something chunkier) or even the actual shoe zipper looks better than a wr one.  

The wr zipper looks too stealth compared to the overall aesthetic of the shoe itself; I feel a garsih, contrasting zipper would better match.

To anyone who owns or knows... Is the j43-k "dust" more brown or dirty grey/white? It looks different in each vendors pictures :) thinking about a dust or pistachio jacket (if my size stays in stock for a couple more weeks) :D

To anyone who owns or knows... Is the j43-k "dust" more brown or dirty grey/white? It looks different in each vendors pictures :) thinking about a dust or pistachio jacket (if my size stays in stock for a couple more weeks) :D

it looks more dirty/grey... and a little bit of light olive in my opinion. The sheen of the jacket create almost an iridescent tone... hence different in a lot of photos. one of the best spring jackets ever owned. light enough... and warm enough as an outer shell.

Acronym spotted on the new Deus Ex trailer:

Hahahaha just watched it and came on here to post it, guess I wasn't the only one who noticed ;)

Also, does anyone know how Firmament sizing works for the P10s? What would a 32" respond to in standard S/M/L?

Edit: Also, which size do I need?

I'm a 28" waist and almost exactly 180cm long. From what I've heard people usually talk about how the smalls can be too short. I spoke to someone though who was like 195cm and with a 32" waist and he said the mediums were still big on him, even though the length was good.

Edited by Endless

acr pants run short in the inseam and loose in the top block. i'm 30" waist, 183cm and wear a size S p14-ch, but in all honesty it's probably a couple of cm too short on me. i cannot imagine wearing an acr medium. 

acr pants run short in the inseam and loose in the top block. i'm 30" waist, 183cm and wear a size S p14-ch, but in all honesty it's probably a couple of cm too short on me. i cannot imagine wearing an acr medium. 

Why can't you imagine wearing the mediums? Because of the waist?

34 is large mate, they go up in 2" increments.

Firmament has some weird sizing though, their 32" is a M and 33" corresponds to an L. Also their measuremens are 2cm shorter in the waist then everyone elses. Their M is marked as a 42cm waist, which is the same as that of the small on every other site selling ACR.

. I spoke to someone though who was like 195cm and with a 32" waist and he said the mediums were still big on him, even though the length was good.

There's no way a medium was long enough for a dude who was 195cm (6'4") unless he has some bizzaro short legs.

Anyone ever wonder? Hope Errolson is reading this...

Taking elements of the DS-KA3 and mixing it with the LA-3DS? Making a Long sleeve version of the DS-KA3... or even making a 3/4 sleeve for a nice spring shirt... Or mixing both and having pockets on the torso as well as the element of LA-3DS pockets...

This would be sick on so many levels... and possible new materials... just had a slight brain storm... comments appreciated.