Acronym.

Westbrook

ACRNM can do no wrong...

but those really look like Zumba pants

I think it's fair to say that, in nine years, we've gone to much narrower leg trousers. The pendulum will swing back at some point, it always does.

Edited by drgitlin

Can someone comment on how the T14s fit? I'm usually a sz L in Wtaps tees and SI:SP. Is the loopwheeled Giza cotton pretty thick or thin, etc.? Thanks in advance

I got one in my regular size large and I would say it fits pretty true to how all the rest of their stuff runs, I'm an XL to xxl in sisp so take that for what it's worth :)

I find the material pretty medium thickness, but then again I wash it and treat it like one would treat any Tshirt, it may have been thicker before. I do wish it was longer length.

Like the oft-contributed Mies quip; 'God is in the details'. It is a small thing, but trivializing it foreshortens the whole discussion of form and function. It's a perfect flashpoint, given how far the green YKK zip goes back:

12.jpg

Are we back on the ZIPPERGATE2k15® train? ;)

I agree with you though that the old school 3A-1 was aesthetically very cohesive. But being very cohesive can also serve as a kind of stasis.

The current 3A-1 in comparison is not quite as cohesive but taken together as whole, with the dual tone straps, green trimmings, WR black zip and the new metal zipps; it is unbalanced in a balanced way. The kinesthetic intent of the design is communicated more clearly even when standing still.

And who knows maybe metal buckles can be incorporated in the future? Maybe the weight gain (and cost increase) is a fair enough trade off for the durability and aesthetics, but I suspect it's something that Errolson and co will have to endlessly deliberate on. 

Can someone comment on how the T14s fit?  I'm usually a sz L in Wtaps tees and SI:SP.  Is the loopwheeled Giza cotton pretty thick or thin, etc.?  Thanks in advance

I'm an M in SISP and S in ACRNM. 

I would say the Giza cotton is mid to light weight, very airy and soft. Super high quality. 

I think it's fair to say that, in nine years, we've gone to much narrower leg trousers. The pendulum will swing back at some point, it always does.

Some say it has. Time to wear them P8s and P9s again ;)

Could someone please elaborate on what WS is in this instance? I know it's not windstopper active shell, and it doesn't look like x-fast.

Windstopper cotton: schoeller -shape 3XDRY. 

I love the loose / baggy styles. The p15's have to be my all time faves, planning on getting some y-3 sarouel pants too, but i imagine they are waaaaay too loose for the vast maj. Of sufu tech folk.

Still keeping fingers crossd for CP3 to emerge from the leftfield ne day too and oooooh, that chrome 3rd arm !

Hi guys,

Can any owners of the J44-GT please let me know how it fits or how it's meant to fit?

In some model shots it looks like its meant to be quite long(?) but in others i.e. END, it seems to fit like an ordinary jacket?

722275a044a951776fd9cd5859688c1c.jpg

11-03-2015_acronym_j44gtgoretexinteropsj

I posted some pics a few days ago: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/116132-acronym/page-157#entry3159075

The first picture you posted is how it fits on me, and I'm wearing a Medium. It's much less fitted than the GT-J29A. Length is the same as a blazer or suit coat would be.

Edited by drgitlin

I posted some pics a few days ago: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/116132-acronym/page-157#entry3159075

The first picture you posted is how it fits on me, and I'm wearing a Medium. It's much less fitted than the GT-J29A. Length is the same as a blazer or suit coat would be.

Can I ask how tall you are?

I guess your GT-J29A is a lot shorter in comparison?

Edited by danxlau

re: P-10

Measurements are inconsistent with all retailers. Can people chime in on waist/inseam measurements for s and/or m?

If you're around 170 cm get S

If you're around 180 cm get M

Errolson is 182/3 cm he wears M.

Lenny Muller (Caucasian ACR model) is around 178/9 cm, he also wear M.

Waist sizing on these pretty generous if you are reasonably in shape.