Acronym.

Westbrook

Just placed an order for the last P-10s in M from Firmament... wondering what your experience with them was? I had previously purchased a 3a-5tsr from them but the detachable tape was missing and tags removed so I am pretty doubtful.

Firmament is actually pretty good with that stuff. You should contact them and let them know those items were missing. I know they usually keep the packaging for everything they sell. 

GT-44 ordered from the back of a taxi in Miami. Considerate of Errolson to drop SS15 just as the euro hits parity with the dollar. And the fit looks better for me than the J29, since I'm getting a bit lardy.

oh wow, i hadn't realized the currency rate had changed so drastically.  just scooped the c1-br i've been eyeing for ages; if the exchange rate holds i shouldn't have to pay any customs either.

re: the latest drop, i should probably be thankful that almost no stores bought the pistachio j43-k's so i don't even have to worry about the temptation... it's so stone island i can't even.

btw is it odd that some shops are calling the nemen sweats oversized while acrnm.com says size up?

I kind of want the j27. But I already have one and when I got it I thought I should have got something that is more different to my previous ACR jacket (regretted not getting the gt j28).

What are peoples opinion of the majority of the jackets being in a blazer style? I like them. But I feel like I'm too young to pull them off.

You're only going to get older, so it's a piece you can grow into if you're concerned about it.  I thought it looked a little awkward in the stock photos when worn as a non-blazer, but in person it works quite well.  I would say it's more casual than formal even when worn as a blazer.  As far as sizing, I'm 5'9" 145lb and went with a small.  I normally fall between a small/medium.  

any comment on the 3XDRY shirt?

Skipped the last drop, so picked it up this time (in a small).  If you're thinking about it as a "nice to have" in your wardrobe, I would skip it and save for something else in the next season.  There are cheaper options out there.  But if you've been looking specifically for something like this and see yourself wearing it a lot, I think it's worth the price.  

any comment on the 3XDRY shirt?

It's awesome, a must kop!

it seems the same than SS13 but more expensive, i'm not interested (i'm selling one!)

buy his for less $

Edited by Flipflop214

Am I getting something wrong or did End just Photoshop their two sets of images of the P10? They're showing S as blue tinted and CH as straight black, is that wrong way round?

You're right about the photoshopping. Just open up both pages in your web browser as tabs and flick between them. Identical images, just with different hues. Although I'm seeing the CH correctly as dark-blue while S is black. 

It was probably easier for them to not take 2 sets of images for pants that are almost identical visually. 

Anyone who owns a 3A-5TS and 3A-MK2 could you tell me if its possible to fit the pouch comfortably on the side of the bag without the logo tape:

Vne5LOJ.jpg

Looking to buy a module for that side of my bag and can't decide between the MK2 and MK1, would prefer the MK2 but judging from the dimensions it looks like it would be a pretty close call. Thanks!

I have the 3A-5TSR and sold my MK2 pouch and went with an MK1. I'll see if I can dig up old pictures back when I had the MK2 and post them here.

Friend has some acronym but jackets and not same material..

two years almost i've been looking for the p10's to come up second hand for cheaper & its not happened..

Here comes my first purchase from acronym.. do i go for, considering i want

• durability
  • black (and for them to remain black)
  • manoeuvrability in relative silence, i read somewhere some ACR are 'noisy'

Stotz or -CH?

You're right about the photoshopping. Just open up both pages in your web browser as tabs and flick between them. Identical images, just with different hues. Although I'm seeing the CH correctly as dark-blue while S is black. 

It was probably easier for them to not take 2 sets of images for pants that are almost identical visually. 

Ha it definitely has changed since last I saw. End crew creepin' the thread? Amazed that all the S's have disappeared but also happy I can save some money I guess.

Edited by twizm

Ha it definitely has changed since last I saw. End crew creepin' the thread? Amazed that all the S's have disappeared but also happy I can save some money I guess.

only place with s left 

http://www.idolbrooklyn.com/products/acronym-black-p10-ch-pant

MADE SOME CUSTOM PATCHES

11005214_368911479960254_784364975_n.jpg

FORCELOCKæ + 3ADEFæULT + REFLECTIVæ_OPS + Q SUBNET-MASK ACCESSæ.NFC

(PLACED ON INTERNAL PATCH ARRAY aka adhesive velcro strip on the pocket)

TO BE CONTINUED...

Edited by danii