Acronym.

Westbrook

Talk about a price jump on the 3A-1! Aside from the silver zipper and new inner tags, it's hard to tell what really warrants the €200+ increase. If anyone grabs one and can compare it to last years release, please let me know! If Haven gets it in their Vancouver store, I'll do a comparison and share some pics.

jumped all over those p17s... worst case scenario they look like shit on me and I send them back but I've been kicking myself for missing out on the p15s from last year.  Straight up didn't have the money at the time tho  :mellow:

I grabbed a shirt too but that's kind of hard to guess how it's going to fit me, might pick up a tank but that's still a lot of money for me to drop on a cotton shirt of any kind/brand  :(

The NMN jackets look awesome, they really killed it there.  If I had more disposable cash I might get that OD  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

If anyone here picked up the P10-S in small let me know and if you decide on not keeping them I'll buy them off you...

Just can't believe how they're essentially 200€ more on The Bureau.

If anyone here picked up the P10-S in small let me know and if you decide on not keeping them I'll buy them off you...

Just can't believe how they're essentially 200€ more on The Bureau.

hypebeast has one left with free shipping and 10% off your first order

hypebeast has one left with free shipping and 10% off your first order

I live in Sweden and import taxes + customs fees from outside of the EU is essentially + 30% - 40% so that's unfortunately not really an option.

Also, the pricing on the ACR website seems to be messed up or something. Once you enter the paypal checkout the P10s were 460€ish when shipping within the EU.

Edited by Endless

GT-44 ordered from the back of a taxi in Miami. Considerate of Errolson to drop SS15 just as the euro hits parity with the dollar. And the fit looks better for me than the J29, since I'm getting a bit lardy.

Got my order a few days ago. J29-CH and P10-CH are really awesome. Better fit in my case than the GT and S respectively. Left handed 3A is super nice and T-Shirt has great silhouette. Less crazy stand-out and more sweating details this around. Good.

Oh and yes, phone pocket is slightly bigger to accommodate a 6 perfectly.

Edited by TaoSpace

I kind of want the j27. But I already have one and when I got it I thought I should have got something that is more different to my previous ACR jacket (regretted not getting the gt j28).

What are peoples opinion of the majority of the jackets being in a blazer style? I like them. But I feel like I'm too young to pull them off.

I kind of want the j27. But I already have one and when I got it I thought I should have got something that is more different to my previous ACR jacket (regretted not getting the gt j28).

What are peoples opinion of the majority of the jackets being in a blazer style? I like them. But I feel like I'm too young to pull them off.

You'll wear the jackets with the collars up most of the time; easy to pull off and looks great

You'll wear the jackets with the collars up most of the time; easy to pull off and looks great

With Blazer cuts, you may want to size up. I'm usually a Medium with jackets but with the GT-J29, I found a medium to be too tight around the chest. 

With Blazer cuts, you may want to size up. I'm usually a Medium with jackets but with the GT-J29, I found a medium to be too tight around the chest.

Indeed, the short-sleeve GT-J29 is very tight in a medium if you're not anorexic.