Acronym.

Westbrook

This is basically the same conversation every subnet-info release. A few people have access stating this and that. No details or pics posted. While the rest of us have no clue. Then a similar/rehashed conversation transpires when public pics or the video surfaces...

yes. we have to keep it hush. we want to talk about it. but we can't. wish everyone could be in a subnet forum. apologies.

^ hmm interesting sizing. i usually go with L in ACR for a baggier fit (i'm 5'9"-5'10"), so an L fitting you surprises me.

could you post fit pics? wanna get an idea on sizing in case i come across another in the future

Like a lot of brands, you can't generalize fit with acrnm.

Interops jackets like J1A fit huge to allow for the 3a.  Non-interops jackets like the J43 fit signifantly slimmer.  I'm 5'7 and 140lbs and my J43 fits great, but my J1A-LP is pretty tent-ish.

^ hmm interesting sizing. i usually go with L in ACR for a baggier fit (i'm 5'9"-5'10"), so an L fitting you surprises me.

could you post fit pics? wanna get an idea on sizing in case i come across another in the future

I will post  pics tomorrow but its probably narrow due to me having wide frame from lifting/boxing

Like a lot of brands, you can't generalize fit with acrnm.

Interops jackets like J1A fit huge to allow for the 3a.  Non-interops jackets like the J43 fit signifantly slimmer.  I'm 5'7 and 140lbs and my J43 fits great, but my J1A-LP is pretty tent-ish.

J43 is Interops, same as J1. J1 was released in 2001, and J43 released 2014, so there's ~13 years of change in style and cut between them. 

It's not the only variation though. J38 is a good example. Although it's Interops (for S and GT), it's still cut on the same block as non-Interops sartorial models like J29. So while it *does* provide the ability to wear it with a 3A, you can't really load up massive messenger bag under it. It's more designed for the 11TS which is a very small bag.

Edited by Sypron

J43 is Interops, same as J1. J1 was released in 2001, and J43 released 2014, so there's ~13 years of change in style and cut between them. 

It's not the only variation though. J38 is a good example. Although it's Interops (for S and GT), it's still cut on the same block as non-Interops sartorial models like J29. So while it *does* provide the ability to wear it with a 3A, you can't really load up massive messenger bag under it. It's more designed for the 11TS which is a very small bag.

I stand corrected.  J43 is interops, my bad.

I'm really surprised to hear that fits too - it's basically cut like a rider's jacket; hard not to imagine the hem nowhere near where it should be (short in the body, long in the arms). I'm maybe a hair under insomnia's height, and usually stick to M-sized stuff for ACR.

Jealous on the FedEx charge tho - I think those fuckers hit me for +$200 when I ordered at retail (@End) in September...

How to gain subnet access?

Anyone who has a collection of acronym stuff should qualify right?

Just saying...

That's exactly how it works dude. You just need to pop into the Berlin office with your entire Acronym collection and they'll give you a Subnet voucher. Once you have this voucher, take it to the cloakroom attendant at Tresor on the first Saturday of any month and they will exchange it for a login and password for Subnet.

That's exactly how it works dude. You just need to pop into the Berlin office with your entire Acronym collection and they'll give you a Subnet voucher. Once you have this voucher, take it to the cloakroom attendant at Tresor on the first Saturday of any month and they will exchange it for a login and password for Subnet.

that was about a year ago. they switched from tresor to lab.oratory in the berghain basement apparently.

^You look to be pretty broad chested/ wide shoulders. Do you at least have a full range of motion? I doubt they'd take it back having been on sale. Bummer. I'm always cautious of things listed as fitting profile.

yeah I do I mean aside from the slightly long arms fit is fine for me. Finding clothes to fit exactly right on me is nearly impossible especially width wise, that's the problem with being short and wide.

Thanks Dolphinski... :)

One day, when I get the chance to head to Berlin... I most definitely will..

Till then, I'll keep growing my collection...

FS: via ebay

http://www.ebay.com/sch/gardensofjoy/m.html?item=121558892726&hash=item1c4d7980b6&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Acronym P8TS-E Size M Black

Acronym 3A-5TS XPAC

Acronym GT-J21 from Set 1 (Jacket Only)

Acronym P9-CH Size M Grey Melange

Acronym GT-J20 Size M Black
Acronym SS-J7C Size L Black