Acronym.

Westbrook

@jon boy, put A LOT of baby powder on the stain, like a ton, let it sit for a long time and then use a stiff brush and brush over the area.

Thanks - that will be my next step when I get them back from the dry cleaners today.

Think I ruined a pair of P9-CHs over the holiday; made a slow roast pork belly for thanksgiving and stupidly didn't wear an apron. Cue a grease splash that might have defeated my dry cleaners (I hit it with dish soap straight away but not well enough).

:(

That sucks, but at least you ruined them. I took a pair of P9-S's to the dry cleaners for their first clean and they shrunk them and perma-ironed a crease down the front of both legs. Pretty awesome. The second pair gets hand-washed in the bathtub only.

Think I ruined a pair of P9-CHs over the holiday; made a slow roast pork belly for thanksgiving and stupidly didn't wear an apron. Cue a grease splash that might have defeated my dry cleaners (I hit it with dish soap straight away but not well enough).

:(

Sir, it died in the line of duty, saving you from rogue grease element. Bury it with full honors.

^^

Not that I wish loss of pantage on the original poster, at all, but I found it impossible to resist uprepping a post from a critter going as "lola swagpoodle."

Constructively (arguably), if the baby powder doesn't work, maybe try a bottled drugstore product called "Dry Cleaner." As a last resort. Scorched Earth tactic. It may be pure polonium salts in an ether suspension, but it's worked for me about half the time, when nothing else would. The other half of the times, I just died a little.

Got the SS-J7C in the mail today (finally, took 3 weeks to get to Pennsylvania from Finland!) and I'm not sure on the fit, it's very trim in the body, shoulders, etc, but the sleeves are very loose, and IMHO a little long. I'll try to get some fit pics up, since their are none of that jacket in this thread.

question for the ss-cp2 owners out there:

anyone have issues with the (female, right side) magnet piece coming apart from the fabric? my magnet is barely hanging on by one "clamp" or whatever. It appears that the magnet can be dissembled and reattached, but before breaking a magnet that's probably really difficult to find again, i wanted to see if anyone else had come across this. i'll attach pix later in the likely event that this post is not very clear.

------------

also, wanted to mention that the p16A is an incredible pant. got the CHs from bdga a few weeks ago and they are quickly becoming my favorite pants. so much utility, much better fit than anticipated, great fabric -- really recommend them. only thing i'd change would be putting some type of magnetic or button clasp on the cargo pocket to ensure items wouldn't fall out. but i don't think i'll be doing any flips in these (even tho they have the motion for it), so it should be ok. 

I've not had any similar issue with my SS-CP2, I'd probably drop ACR a line and see if they can do anything, people have always said they've been very helpful with issues like that.

Agree with your P16A comments as well, although I've got the Stotz rather than the new microtwill. Fantastic range of motion in the pants and more storage space than you can use. Personally I've not had any issues with the cargo pockets, in fact they're the first pair of trousers I've had where I've actually lost things in the pockets! 

They're not my favourite every day pants though, that honour has now gone to my P14-CHs!

RjmEpeA.jpg

I had this exact same issue with my SS-CP2. Collar got pulled on a bit too forcefully by a friend who didn't understand exactly how the fidlock system worked. Contacted Acronym about sending it in for repair and received this response:

The fidlock fastener is easily repaired...

Just twist it open and then re attach it, make sure to twist it really hard...

If you are unsure and would like us to repair it we certainly are happy to do so. 

Was indeed a very simple fix, and good as new afterward.

I just got the P16-S today and while I could definitely do a flip in them, as mentioned above, I am not loving the look.  I knew they'd balloon based on the pics, but it's not for me.  I just recently got a chance to try on the Veilance Voronoi pants and those felt like they would have great motion while maintaining a more manageable silhouette imo.  That being said, I think the A version of the ACR pant would probably be a better look given the cut.

I've always imagine the P15s to share a similar cut with them. My better half had a fun time reminding me how fat they made me look sideways, even presented me a couple photos to prove her point.

I remember an older post a couple pages back explaining how it's specifically meant to do that / have at air in them. (There was specific jargon along the lines or "air bag"? "air cut"? can't remember the specifics). 

I'm 100% certain we'll be able to purchase them online at Nikelabs but I bet you'll have tons of resellers going after this collection  <_<

I'd look to any Nike Tier Zero shops like End Clothing, Haven, Kith etc... But who knows... maybe they'll also drop on acrnm.com

erlsn.acr

17 hours ago

When David and Goliath decide they cool, team up, and triangulate on everyone else... The first capsule from our new project with our friends @NikeLab will be available 12.18.14. #ACG #NIKELAB #ACRNMagency #allconditionsmeansallconditions #getready

jaybkrw

2 days ago

The only thing we can post right now about that sick #nikeacg "new redone logo" and fat coming back !!! Such an incredible work from @erlsn.acr x #matthew probably one of the most extraordinary wearable and 3d motion textile experience so far... Release date on the 18th of December #tobecontinued #oulalacg #ACG

Hi all, new to the public forum acrnm game but a long-time lurker. Interested to see the outerwear from the ACG collection, mate says it's pretty good. Meanwhile been playing with the J41 in the tropical Australian weather lately, I feel like a legend taking it off every single time.

acrnm-1.jpg

Edited by twizm