Acronym.

Westbrook

New models of pants dropping friday apparently. Pretty excited for this drop, will there be an Acronymjutsu video for FW14-15?

Counting down the hours for this drop.....looks like Haven will have the FW1415 launch online at 12pm EST.  

I wish the P16A-S weren't cropped and had coil zip cuffs similar to the P10-S. (I just hope there's another P10 iteration this season.)

I actually don't think the P16A is supposed to be cropped. Look at how high that model is wearing the pants lol. I'm not sure they should be sitting inches above the hips. Let's just wait to see how Errolson wears them, because end is not making them look like a good buy. They could look really nice cropped if worn better, though

Edited by insomnia

Agreed, J43 is the best piece in this drop so far. I like the integration of the snap button into the interior (on the windflap) rather than on an additional little external flap.

At a quick glance, it doesn't appear to be all that much different than the J32-gt.

At a quick glance, it doesn't appear to be all that much different than the J32-gt.

Which, of course, has been one of the most sought-after ACR jackets in recent memory...

(and it adds interops :) )

Edited by TaoSpace

The hood on the j43 looks like that of some avant garde boutique designer. Which I don't like but I am sure, like other hood designs of theirs, it will look much better folded into itself in the front.

04-09-2014_acronym_j1alp_silver_8.jpg

You can see here that the model is wearing the neck gaiter. I hope this isn't compulsory because of the wool fabric being abrasive against the skin. Got damn I want a j1a...

Also, lolwtf that chest pocket END couldn't fix that?

j41- Best so far. The chest pockets are cool and the inner (inner inner. innovation) looks comfortable.

j40- 780!?

Edited by TIMDOT

The hood on the j43 looks like that of some avant garde boutique designer. Which I don't like but I am sure, like other hood designs of theirs, it will look much better folded into itself in the front.

In what world is Acronym not 'avant garde boutique design'?

I wish ACR would put a molle system on the interior of all of their jackets. 

and interior of huge pockets. every time i wear the gt-j5a i think how great it'd be to just throw a 3a-mk1 in there to hold my camera/phone/wallet/whatever along with the 3a-wk2.

also on the inside of 3a bags. i've been considering modifying a second inner bag to stitch molle webbing inside. love the sleek profile of a module-free bag, but don't wanna lose that compartmentalizing ability. would've jumped on it immediately if 3a-5b put the webbing inside instead of outside (and left surface bare - more like an inside out 3a-5ts).

The j43 is the sickest of the bunch, but when I looked at it at first, all I thought of was the (silhouettes of) actuator and composite jackets from veilance  :blush2:   I don't mean that as a bad thing, just that it's a bit simpler than I'm usually looking for from them.  I like my ACR loaded with pockets (I'd take an ACR version over those anyday anyway)

I'm looking forward to the actual video cuz that dude on the end isn't doing any of those clothes justice  :)

I wanna see how big a pain in the ass the j41 really is... I already have "vehicular concept" with my ej23, @ least that one I can take off and not look like a spaz putting it back on... although surely erlsn will manage to make it look cool even if it's a pain  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Edited by jbob24