Acronym.

Westbrook

The only MIT collab I've heard of was a prototype for a redesigned lab coat, and it wasn't secret or hush-hush in any way shape or form (pretty sure I saw WG and EH talking about it on Twitter). No idea whether EH is actually involved (he isn't listed), or whether it's just ripping – sorry, 'inspired by' – some ACR jacket features.

I've washed some CH items. The grey melange doesn't fade. The black might, but it definitely doesn't as much as Epic. 

I've been wearing my CH every day since I bought them, and it's currently winter here in Queensland. That means 18c-23c days. CH is nice and breathable, and warm enough when it's cooler in the mornings. No idea what it's like in real cold. 

Sorry to get off topic.. But anybody have any alterations/tailoring done on their P9's?

Smalls fit my waist, but too short, I'd imagine with the reinforced cuff it'd be tough to let out. I guess the other option would be to taper it?

Any wisdom?

I've washed some CH items. The grey melange doesn't fade. The black might, but it definitely doesn't as much as Epic. 

Adding to confirm that it does fade—I lightly spot cleaned an oil-based stain on mine and there's some minor discoloration after wash. Bummed, yes. I just try to think of it as "added character" so I don't cry myself into a puddle of sorrow.

With regards to how it performs, I've worn my P-15 CH quite regularly here in Manila 26~32c, 80%++ humidity (+ AC weather of 17~21c). I can second everyone's comments, i.e. It does mitigate swamp ass and keep you cool when needed. 

Warmth might be a valid concern if your regular weather range is 15c~downwards.

Edited by WillKhitie

20oz denim is pretty popular there so I don't think there will be a problem haha.

It's weird. Those Indonesian guys are pulling off 22+ oz denim in insane conditions. I think they have ass calluses.