Acronym.

Westbrook

The new J29 variant is interesting but I still feel the Arcteryx equivalent is a little more versatile. If I didn't have the dead bird one I'd be buying it, though.

Edit: nevermind, misread your post.

Edited by MoreToasties

the veilance windshell blazer is a gem, but not sure the fabric is as good as windstopper and some acr specific features miss me (sling, etc)

...and would love invisible forcelock

Basically my entire Veilance/Acronym dilemma: I'd love to have all the Acr features in a Veilance-style package.

Hey Guys,

Can anyone give me some sizing pointers for the P15-CH? I am debating on M or L. I own the P10-S in L and although the waist is about a size big, I need the L for the length. Since the P15-CH uses a draw string, would a L be too wide in the waist without a belt? Thanks in advance for the help

Hey Guys,

Can anyone give me some sizing pointers for the P15-CH? I am debating on M or L. I own the P10-S in L and although the waist is about a size big, I need the L for the length. Since the P15-CH uses a draw string, would a L be too wide in the waist without a belt? Thanks in advance for the help

The P15 is designed to be too wide to wear without a belt. So just go for the length that fits. 

fingers crossed for the P15- update hoping on some tech widescreen pants in XL - at least this time I'll be in with a fighting chance.

cannot wait = and hey, you never know maybe some chrome 3A-1 action ?

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

just spent a few minutes digging this up - thought a few more may benefit from sypron's approach!

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Try this;

JMlgVz9.jpg

Fold in half

zE9Xuj2.jpg

Tuck sleeves in

tspGnbp.jpg

Tuck hood in

IHw5aX7.jpg

Fold the zipper edge and hem so they line up with the pocket

MtiRLLp.jpg

Fold so it's the same width as the pocket

QozTbD2.jpg

Fold everything else underneath, try to maintain an even distribution of material

AEDuJFx.jpg

Fold inside out, and you're done!

616hIsY.jpg

Of course, this only work if you've got a flat surface. If you don't, you can try just stuffing it in bit by bit. I like doing it this way because it keeps the hard stuff (zippers, toggles) away from the stress points. Hopefully it will prevent me from accidentally piercing or damaging the material.

Can anyone help

How does the p-14 fit compared to the p9-e

Same or size up?

Hello,

I would go one size up. The P9-e has 44 to 45 and the p14 is only 42.5 to 43 in L.

Best wishes

Matthias

Hey Guys, just want to share my surprise customs fee story and see if any of you guys experienced this before.

Just got back home and got the UPS customs fee bill in the mail. I purchased pants before from Acronym and only had to pay around 16%. This time, I bought the J25-WS and to my surprise I was charged 27.70% fee! Did any of you guys in the US have to pay a fee this outrageous?

ec55a4ad-6fef-434d-9a77-67a484a1aaf1_zps

Pretty Scary

^^^ That seems about right.

When TaoSpace sold me his WS-J25 awhile back, Darkside in SF retailed it for $650, plus sales tax.. I'd say you came out ahead. Great piece of techwear is worth it.

Edited by Flipflop214

Thanks for the replies,

I feel better now. I guess I was shocked at the fees because of how high the percentage was, also I passed up the Bodega one for 593 plus shipping and paid 490 plus 137 plus 60 shipping buying direct from their website. But, come to think of it, I would have gladly paid 680 for this awesome jacket here in the states

The difference in fees in not surprising. One piece is cotton (I assume), the other synthetic. The latter incurs a much higher tax. It's somewhat variable as sometimes the customs official will have to judge what rate to apply in case of confusion or mixed fabrics.