Acronym.

Westbrook

WillKhitie: Not that we know.

eloq: I would say yes and yes. Cotton Limonta is basically cloth (but waterproof). The new laminate is actually laminated Limonta, feels synthetic and smooth (like it's been waxed). The black has a canvas-like texture (tooth).

Outlier:

"You work out a lot. You ride your bike to work because you spent two thousand dollars on a fucking bike. Your co-workers hate you because your aluminum-free deodorant isn't cutting it. You just joined a strength lab."

-I'd believe the whole what wearing the brand is like part is Outlier's products weren't constantly sold out.

Can't believe how fast the small and mediums in the J25 sold out! So glad I'm a large or I'd have probably missed it. I bailed on the 29 though, I was sure I would cop until it dropped but now I'm just not sure it's the ideal waterproof blazer for me. Think I'm gonna hold out for the Veilance drop and see what the new blazer that's coming is like.

damn, the j25 went quick. i could have stayed up and waited for it. but i felt like a knob staying up for a jacket. regrets now haha. i hope they are re-stocking.

Erlsn tweeted earlier - no restocks in any sizes. I made that mistake with the WS shirt, spent too long debating and that's it, gone.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what this is, and from what season? Can't seem to figure it out.

2vLeab7.jpg

^Appleseed, its GTJ4. From the materital it seems to be Proshell and no Paclite. Looks like ss09 release ;)

Edited by daniel

The new J29 variant is interesting but I still feel the Arcteryx equivalent is a little more versatile. If I didn't have the dead bird one I'd be buying it, though.