Acronym.

Westbrook

just wanted to say that in past acronym 3a-1 chrome and I found another acronym 3a-5ts chrome!

922cf9051c11.jpg

not sure if these will be released? This was taken from instagram where Errolson was showing one offs to his friend... We'll see? I hope they re release the white with olive molle from the 1st season.

FYI: Got my grey melange P14-CHs in yesterday. Material is indeed very different from anything I've seen from ACR.

Feels most like a thin denim with a bit a stretch. As Errolson mentioned on Twitter, they run cooler than Stotz and that bears out while wearing them. The fabric drape makes them fit/look a bit more relaxed than the Stotz version. Bought them as a travel pant for this summer and it looks like they'll work well for that purpose.

FYI: Got my grey melange P14-CHs in yesterday. Material is indeed very different from anything I've seen from ACR.

Feels most like a thin denim with a bit a stretch. As Errolson mentioned on Twitter, they run cooler than Stotz and that bears out while wearing them. The fabric drape makes them fit/look a bit more relaxed than the Stotz version. Bought them as a travel pant for this summer and it looks like they'll work well for that purpose.

Any early report on water repellancy and/or drying time?

Water repellency: Yes

Drying time: Very long (after full saturation).

I washed lots of my ACR stuff recently. Fastest drying time was Dryskin and X-Fast. Middle was SS-13 CH. Slowest was SS-12 (SS-14) CH. The cotton content makes it hold water for a while. Comparable to a jean.

EDIT: Ignore this, see next post.

Edited by Sypron

tumblr_n6qemkonP81r1d19oo1_500.jpg

First time ordering from acrnm.com, same as everyone else, the customs fees were a terrible hidden cost (EUR 115.00). Would it be possible to bypass the strict custom policy with a nearby proxy and shipping via DHL instead? 

First thoughts on P15-CH, they are worryingly big. Approximated my measurements via the size Erlsn wore, but could in all honestly have sized down for it to look a bit more flattering.

Second, though I might be missing something, is that they're nearly impossible to wear untied (ala the video) without falling. Don't know if anyone can shed some light on how that's done, but the laws of physics keep pulling my pants down. 

Edited by WillKhitie

Second, though I might be missing something, is that they're nearly impossible to wear untied (ala the video) without falling. Don't know if anyone can shed some light on how that's done, but the laws of physics keep pulling my pants down. 

probably wear a belt? Looks like there's belt loops, then you don't have to tie the drawcord. If you pause on one of the frames in the video where he kicks, you can see he's wearing a nylon belt.

Ignore my previous post. I was under the impression that the new black CH was simply the grey CH from SS-12. Not the case.

My P15-CH just arrived today, and just like TaoSpace says it's different than other previous materials. It's definitely a lightshell, unlike the SS-12 CH which I would have personally called softshell. Very lightweight and thin, seems like it will be a good weight for the heat. 

I haven't had a real chance to wear it or stress test it yet, so no word on repellency or breathability. One thing I can say is that it scuffs very easily. Mine is already marked from being in the bag with the spec sheet. I'm sure it will wash out, but it's that type of material which gets white marks when it rubs against some surfaces. 

I don't want to wear it out yet though. I might downsize from medium to small. I don't want to sacrifice the leg length but it doesn't stay up even with the draw cord cinched and knoted. Putting a second belt on might fix it. 

Photos should come tomorrow.

Edited by Sypron

First time ordering from acrnm.com, same as everyone else, the customs fees were a terrible hidden cost (EUR 115.00). Would it be possible to bypass the strict custom policy with a nearby proxy and shipping via DHL instead? 

Acrnm ships from Germany, right?

Message me next time.

i wear a belt with my p15-s and let the straps hang. when i first got em, i'd cinch the waist then tie the straps to the two closest belt loops and let the loose ends hang. you can also just knot them together like normal drawstrings.

anybody who has the p-15 already, can you post some pics and if you sized down at all? I'm super interested in ordering a pair but hesitant as I haven't seen them on anybody but ERLSN and that short white kid (I be that tall, white kid)   :)

I'm not sure if it's a look I wanna try to pull off yet  ;)

Edited by jbob24

My wife's gonna be using the 8TS as a nappy bag but she doesn't like how the bag tilts when she's carrying it on one shoulder, so I rigged this up today. Thought I'll share.

image.jpg

Still not sure if I'm satisfied with it, let me know if anyone got a better solution!

Exactly like how Errolson wore his 5TS on the pic a couple post above.

The way the straps were positioned, coupled with a bunch of stuff on the molle pouches made it really unbalanced.

This made it a lot better but I'm not sure if 2 rows of molle webbing is strong enough to carry the bag when fully loaded?

My wife's gonna be using the 8TS as a nappy bag but she doesn't like how the bag tilts when she's carrying it on one shoulder, so I rigged this up today. Thought I'll share.

image.jpg

Still not sure if I'm satisfied with it, let me know if anyone got a better solution!

Your wifey should sell me her bag.

Awesome pics Sypron!  I think I run into the same problem as you with the length of the pants, I better go with a Large to get that extra couple inches on the inseam :)

They look like they fit just right on you  :cool:

I just bought a bag from the website. Ended up not liking it. Does Acronym allow returns or exchanges?

IX. CUSTOMER CANCELLATION RIGHTS

The customer may cancel his/her contractual statement, either in text form (letter, fax, e-mail) or by returning the goods within 2 weeks, without stating the grounds. The term shall commence upon receipt of this information at the earliest.

When the information concerning cancellation rights is provided subsequent to the conclusion of the contract, a cancellation period of one month shall apply. The period begins upon receipt of the goods or receipt of the cancellation rights in text form on the part of the consumer however not before fulfilment of the duty to supply information pursuant to Art 312c paragraph 2 German Civil Code in conjunction with Articles 1, 2 and 4 Ordinance of the duty to supply information (BGB-InfoV).

The timely sending of a revocation or the goods is sufficient for adherence to the cancellation period.

Sounds legalese, but cancellation sounds like return & refund.

Edited by frankie_four