Acronym.

Westbrook

What's everyone copping if the rest of SS14 drops tomorrow? I'm definitely grabbing me a WS-J25 and a WS-J29B, and maybe a pair of P10s in CH if it shows up... The J23-CH in the grey melange on the vid is really nice too but I don't think i'll cop.

Is the j-34 out of circulation once the larges sell out or will it be re-released

thanks

Nobody knows for sure, but a similar parka silhouette should grace the collection every now and then. Components of the jacket: hood, pocket layout, seamless shoulder monobody block should also be reiterated into future jackets. But this particular combination of material (lightweight 3 layer GT) and colours might never be seen again in this form. 

how are bdga? i've tried emailing/tweeting them in the past with 0 response so they're kind of on my shit list as i've never had that experience with anyone else.

I bought my J34-GTPL and a pair of P10-S from them without any issues.

Did anyone here buy the P15-S and if so, how are they ?

Only I was after a pair in XL and as usual they have sold out - wondering how big they come up as the L might work too but I do not want them tight at all and currently having a W36-W38 they may not be any good and feel super loose.

Want to math them up with an item from the Winter line up as that'd pretty much be my outside-of-work setup, and if that god damned Chrome 3A-1 ever comes out I'll blow a gasket !!

^ My heart skipped. I was reading that thinking you were referring to the CH fabric.

I wonder when that variant is going to drop. Awfully curious, nervous, and tense about sudden need to for flash-spending. 

How do 1st world folks do it? 

P15–CH.. P15–CH.. P15–CH. I'll probably have to whisper it to sleep to condition myself.

Is it correct to assume that this seasons CH fabric is a darker version than the almost light gray of the previous ones?

What's the likelihood of a 3A-7TS reissue? The 3A-6TS is great, capacity-wise, but I miss the top handle and one-shouldering a full bag around airports isn't the most comfortable way to travel.

there is something to come "like" 7TS. smaller, someone told me.

What's everyone copping if the rest of SS14 drops tomorrow? I'm definitely grabbing me a WS-J25 and a WS-J29B, and maybe a pair of P10s in CH if it shows up... The J23-CH in the grey melange on the vid is really nice too but I don't think i'll cop.

P10-CH, P14-CH, P15-CH, WS-J29B for me. I Agree with you on the J23-CH. Spring season is all about the pants and the windstoppers in my opinion. I already have last years WS-J25 (which has been the most worn out of all jackets I own from ACR). The LA3-WS has to be the 2nd most worn for me so far.