Acronym.

Westbrook

Put the jacket on > get ready to close it > grab the left side of the zipper with your left hand > grab the loop with your left hand > now guide the right side of the zipper into the left side while holding the loop as opposed to the zipper itself > notice how elegantly this works as opposed to fumbling with the right side zipper part…

This checks out, thanks. 

RIMG0096.jpg RIMG0095.jpg

The problem I had with my limonta (? The one before xpac) 3a1. I would usually carry a a4 folder in it which because of the way the bag bends around your back the corner of the folder rubs against the stitching of the label and is now hanging on by a few stitches. On my 3a3 (xpac) the stitching of the molle\pals has not been worn down, this is because the inside material is cordura and much more durable. I wonder if once the new material has been worn in will the same thing happen, that is, the the stitching rubbing off?

Also, DEEEEEEM, that price hike doe.

Edit:ayy it worked.(am on mobile)

Edited by TIMDOT

I'm looking to buy a pair of P-10Es, but wear a 29 waist/33 inseam. I don't know whether to go for a small and have the pants be short, or a medium and have the waist be large. Anyone else similarly sized that can give me some advice?

I'm looking to buy a pair of P-10Es, but wear a 29 waist/33 inseam. I don't know whether to go for a small and have the pants be short, or a medium and have the waist be large. Anyone else similarly sized that can give me some advice?

The mediums fit more like a 32-34. Medium sounds like theyd be way too big.

Is there anywhere I could try on Acronym Jackets in the Pacific Northwest or Los Angeles. Measurement wise somewhat debating between small and medium, and personally the feel of something often speaks better to me fitwise that trying to base something exactly off measurements. 

Figured as much, Was thinking more along the lines of next season anyways. I'm good for now, but I'm moving to portland for college so I'm planning on investing in some acronym gear to keep my dry and organized. 

I'm a 29 waist and every pair of small shorts/pants I've tried on have been too big.  You might be able to deal with it if you're closer to a 30 and wear a belt.  I

So, not continue to beat this dead horse but any idea if we will see a ws-j25 this season or what?

I'm a 29 waist and every pair of small shorts/pants I've tried on have been too big.  You might be able to deal with it if you're closer to a 30 and wear a belt.  I

It's about time Acronym offered size 28 for pants and size XS for shirts/jackets.

Does anyone have any idea, realistically, how many items Acronym produces in each item each season?

We already know they're small runs, but on top of that there are about 20 different models (including colour variation) in 4 different sizes. Between a P10-E in Olive Medium, and a J36-GT black-on-olive in large, there are easily 80 distinct items Acronym is selling. 

How many of each item could there really be? 

Aren't they just connectors if you'd like to add the attachment which would permit you to use a stabilizing strap?

Yep. They're identical to those one the 3A-5 and 3A-8, both of which come with a stabiliser.

Does anyone have any idea, realistically, how many items Acronym produces in each item each season?

We already know they're small runs, but on top of that there are about 20 different models (including colour variation) in 4 different sizes. Between a P10-E in Olive Medium, and a J36-GT black-on-olive in large, there are easily 80 distinct items Acronym is selling. 

How many of each item could there really be? 

It varies greatly, since the vast majority of stock is produced based upon subnet pre-orders.