Acronym.

Westbrook

and some hints about the -ch version to come in a few weeks? I've heard it's the same fabric as the ss12 p9-ch (schoeller shape nyco)

From what I can tell, the P10-CH is the same CH as SS-12 (3XDRY COTTON | NYLON STRETCH). I've got an SP9-CH, and I must say it's by far my favourite ACR pant fabric. Not as waterproof as X-Fast or SS-13's CH, but incredibly comfortable and breathable. 

But there is also apparently another CH for P14 and P15, as seen in the video. From what I gather, this is the same CH as from SS-13 but 'unlaminated'. This means that it will be better suited to hot weather (probably more breathable), and hopefully less noisy (one of the noisiest fabrics I've experienced, which isn't a great property for pants). 

No idea if there is any overlap between the pant styles (P10 vs P14/P15) and the different textiles. I've only seen P10 in grey and P14/15 in black so far. If they are all available in both textiles, I've got some difficult decisions to make.

Edited by Sypron

The new 3rd Arm vid is up on the ACR landing page! Drivers, start your engines!!!

Edit: Ok, they've just stuck 1 minute of 3rd arm video before the SS14 vid. Nice bags though, those 3-A1s are going to fly off the shelves.

Edited by Dolphinski

Anyone know what that bag is between the 3A-3TS and the 3A-5B at 45 seconds in? They seem to have missed it off the name panel on the right.

It's just a 5TS isn't it?

Side note: if anyone wants some cash to buy one of these, I'm now in the market for used X-Pac items. Not at all interested in this new leather-esque material.

Edited by Sypron

It's just a 5TS isn't it?

Side note: if anyone wants some cash to buy one of these, I'm now in the market for used X-Pac items. Not at all interested in this new leather-esque material.

It had a slight sheen to it, but I don't know if it looked all that leathery

It had a slight sheen to it, but I don't know if it looked all that leathery

Well I doubt it would be real leather. That's not really ACRNM's style (and yes, I know there have been leather jackets, but it's not mainline stuff). But until we know what it is, that's the adjective I'm going with. 

New 3A gear just hit acrnm.com....