Acronym.

Westbrook

No hatin' but can anyone explain me this Yung Lean thing? Is it a parody of something or a serious thing...?

"Pound of Gucci on me, Gucci shoes on my feet"

Now, that's an irony!

Just got my p10-e sz S in black and the fit is not for me.  Planning to return them back to ACR this weekend but since they're sold out if anyone wants them PM me.  Would prefer to deal with someone in the continental US if possible.

was it too tight/big? or just that you didnt like the styling?

We all know Errolson being the face of ACRONYM, but there is very little in the way of information regarding his ACRNM partner, Michaela Sachenbacher

Can anyone shed more light on this stealthy individual and her part in the whole scheme of things, it make for an interesting read, credit where credit is due and all that!

Michaela is Brooklyn-bound, German born.

She is the other half of the original Acronym Design Agency and there are some images floating around from the Relax Magazine interview and a quick cameo in an ACRNM movie a few seasons back.

Very nice, very cool and very behind the scenes ;)

There are a lot more behind the scenes people like Kofler and Chaudhary.

Edited by shadows

sorry I'm a few days late on the bi-weekly discussion of duties but why do so many people think it's their god given right to get the lowest cost, free shipping, not paying tax or duty etc etc?  let's try to support stores, designers, governments a bit more, shall we?

btw I'm kind of blown away by the LA3-WS as a shirt jacket.  so amazing how it's the same as the DS-LA3 but at the same time totally different.  you better believe i'm going to layer the fuck up this spring

not sure if they issue logo velcro tabs as well as a blank one

The main reason I mailed them was to ask about this as I like the acrnm tab but was told these are now blank and no extrenal tab also

so why put them there if you dont have the option of logo or no logo now

Well with the FW-1314 season, they issues blank tabs as well as ACRNM ones. Since they're not part of the garment, people who prefer a non-logo style can elect to use one without needing to have exposed velcro on the collar. 

As long as they're interchangeable, I can continue to use them on any new items I get. Only need one at a time, after all. It's still a damn shame. Acronym branding is fantastic. I imagine it will start to become a relevant component when selling older used items.

sorry I'm a few days late on the bi-weekly discussion of duties but why do so many people think it's their god given right to get the lowest cost, free shipping, not paying tax or duty etc etc?  let's try to support stores, designers, governments a bit more, shall we?

meh.

btw I'm kind of blown away by the LA3-WS as a shirt jacket.  so amazing how it's the same as the DS-LA3 but at the same time totally different.  you better believe i'm going to layer the fuck up this spring

Same here, it might give my WS-J25 a well deserved break. Need to kind of define it's use though. : )

Edited by badlydrawn

I figure if I can find the cheapest price for what I want to buy it makes sense. Do you like paying more for shit that's cheaper elsewhere? 

Someone needs to read Pattern Recognition/Spook Country/Zero History!

DR J, t'interwebs are difficult to convey my oft missed irony.

I thought inverted commas might have been overboard ( see 3rd word, original statement ).

Sorry, don't recognise that name ?

Curiously though, the quote does show italics !

..........I'll get my coat !!