Acronym.

Westbrook

As some of you may know, I just bought a SET-2 over on the community sales thread (massive props to upheaval for exceptional service). It arrived today, and much to my horror the leggings don't fit :(

They're about the right length but very tight over my abnormally massive quads (every day is legs day). So, I don't know what to do here. Everything else fits fine, the shorts, the leggings over my calves, the length. It's just the girth really. Can anyone think of any way to solve this? 

I could only recommed you to change the leggins to another, for ex Rapha but they are not in stock now.

As some of you may know, I just bought a SET-2 over on the community sales thread (massive props to upheaval for exceptional service). It arrived today, and much to my horror the leggings don't fit :(

They're about the right length but very tight over my abnormally massive quads (every day is legs day). So, I don't know what to do here. Everything else fits fine, the shorts, the leggings over my calves, the length. It's just the girth really. Can anyone think of any way to solve this? 

you could do a interest check on a trade on just the the legging for a larger pair, someone may want a smaller size.

Edited by scamster

you could do a interest check on a trade on just the the legging for a larger pair, someone may want a smaller size.

I suppose it's worth a shot. I just didn't think many people would be interested in downsizing their X-LG1. I'll list it over on the sales thread.

Hey guys, im looking to buy my first acronym jacket.

Im either going to buy the gt j34 (olive) or gt j36 anyone have experience with these jackets and recommend one over the other (almost like a "this or that")?

Also forgive me, but how do these jackets hold up for the winter weather/ cold?

Thanks

Edited by noteed

GT Proshell is great against rain and wind and helps a lot in the cold. If you stay outside for longer times a soft-shell or wool sweater would help a lot. I am doing this with my GT-J28 every day on the bike to work.

Here is set SP12TS-CH with Rapha legs