Acronym.

Westbrook

OK. Looks like L is probably my only option anyway at this point. FWIW she has the first women's cape but is annoyed by the lack of a hood (and hers is a bit too small for me to steal).

I just put up my CP2 in the ACR sale thread to see if anyone would be interested.

They already took stock of FW 13/14. I was told two weeks ago that an online drop was imminent. Not really confident in that happening at the moment. 

Try dropping them a line. 

I tried to contact them a few days ago but I had no luck getting a response : /

Hi everybody.

I'm new here, but was reading this thread for a couple of years.

Got a question. Want to buy softshell hoodie for late spring/early autumn and cannot decide between J25-SS and TAD Gear Stealth Hoodie LT. Any opinions, which one is better?

Main criteria is which one is LESS hot and more breatheable. I'm a bit sweaty, and Moscow subway in the morning is like kinda sauna. And lots of pockets on LT's sleeves are not looking very nice, too outdoor/tactical looking for me, but J25 looks a little baggy.

Simultaneously relieved / disappointed that the two items I'd be interested in (SP12TS-CH and P13-CH) are already sold out in my size.

Good time to ask this though -- opinions on P13-CH vs. P13-S? Would welcome any input from people who have one or both of these pieces.

Edited by Nullsleep

That didn't last long.....

Guess they were told to bump it back up

Pretty sure I read in this thread somewhere that If you're putting Acronym gear on sale, it's because you no longer have any intentions of carrying the brand. (e.g. Reedspace.) I wouldn't be surprised if someone stepped in and asked, "ummm, wtf?"

Wouldn't be the end of the world if my order gets cancelled.

Just received SET-3 from B@TG via stylisticsspace. Would recommend their services. Rep+ for taosoace for the assist.

Will post SET-3 thoughts later.

EDIT: Well, I've had a chance to try on the SET. Just worn about the house mind, haven't worn them out yet. 

I had to buy it in small but I'm usually a medium for acrnm pants. It's a bit larger than today's smalls though, and fits somewhere between the small and medium of recent season's sizes. About an inch shorter in the leg than I would like, but it does the job. 

P8TS-X: Very nice pant, I prefer it immediately to the P11-CH (which is also quite nice). It's got a very interesting cut to it, especially the lower leg, (same as the P8TS-S). The TEC SYS grid itself is nice and malleable, makes it easy to attach items. I like the X-Fast material, nice and lightweight for summer. Breathable, soft and silent. 

3A-MF1: Harder to use than I was expecting. It's got two zips and two pockets, not just one like the 3A-MP2TS. The real trick is trying to get the fidlock anchor in the right place. I can't seem to position it on the TEC SYS grid so that it grabs on to the MF1 without hassle. Maybe you need to anchor it on a belt, rather than the grid, for optimal function? I don't think I'll use it much either way. It sticks out a lot at the back if anything is in it, and makes it very difficult to access the back pocket and the trouser itself. 

3A-WB2: It's a belt.

3A-SB: Not much to say really. It's not as useful as you might think, due to the elastic retention strap. I don't know why they didn't just go with Velcro for all of the SET bags, like they did for the SET-1 3A-SA. 

Edited by Sypron