Acronym.

Westbrook

I've got a medium in the J3B too, which is one of my favorite fitting ACR pieces, and still have a medium in the cp2..... I'm still kicking myself for not picking up a j29, but a small came up for sale, wondering if I should take a chance on it and hope for the best...?....?...

I'm 6ft typically 162, all my blazers are 38/48

The ACR #'s on the Medium j3b seem to be closer to a Small in the j29

Can anyone with a gt-j29 comment on its fit?... I know it's profile and the ACR measurments are pretty slim, but I've heard people sizing down.

To add to 4exohte, the fit is very profile. Out of all my ACR (all of which is Medium), this fits the most snug (J3B comes close too). If you fit in to other ACR, with a little room to spare, this will work fine though.

Yeah, it's definitely the snuggest-fitting ACR piece I own (GT-J5A, DS-J5, GT-22, GT-J29A), and for the last few weeks I've been too fat to wear it. Thankfully that seems to have changed today!

Would definitely not recommend sizing down. 

Not pushing the J29 which I'm selling in the marketplace, but my J29A in small is quite a bit a tighter in fit than the Paclite J29. Maybe from the same template but the sizing may vary depending on fabric and seasons! I have the GT-J18 (another blazer cut) and the J29 is definitely far roomier. meccaNIZM, I'll add some actual measurements later for you. 

Not pushing the J29 which I'm selling in the marketplace, but my J29A in small is quite a bit a tighter in fit than the Paclite J29. Maybe from the same template but the sizing may vary depending on fabric and seasons! I have the GT-J18 (another blazer cut) and the J29 is definitely far roomier. meccaNIZM, I'll add some actual measurements later for you.

Sounds good, thanks!

Cross posting this from the urban techwear thread.

My GT-J29A is wetting out quite badly in places:

eb5c561a42fc11e38a5c22000a1f8acf_8.jpg

And that's after being tumble dried on high this morning for 30 minutes and a not-particularly heavy rain shower. What DWR treatments have people had the best results with? Was going to go for nikwax but the reviews on REI are not looking amazing.

Cross posting this from the urban techwear thread.

My GT-J29A is wetting out quite badly in places:

And that's after being tumble dried on high this morning for 30 minutes and a not-particularly heavy rain shower. What DWR treatments have people had the best results with? Was going to go for nikwax but the reviews on REI are not looking amazing.

Have you tried using an iron on gentle setting (warm / no steam)? With GT it's suppose to help reactivate the DWR treatment.

Edited by TwelveAM

Have you tried using an iron on gentle setting (warm / no steam)? With GT it's suppose to help reactivate the DWR treatment.

The Acronym (as opposed to Gore) label says Do Not Iron so I'm pretty hesitant to try it. Appleseed recommended in the other thread that I try ReviveX, will give that a go.

The Acronym (as opposed to Gore) label says Do Not Iron so I'm pretty hesitant to try it. Appleseed recommended in the other thread that I try ReviveX, will give that a go.

Have a look at this video

It applies to Arc'teryx GORE-TEX, maybe it applies to all Gore stuff?

ReviveX or Grangers is the way to go... I've used both, i like Grangers best... It doesn't seem to smell as bad.

I love the  P10 S but as the size S has an inside leg of 80cm and Im only 5.8 im guessing they will be huge on me AND WITH THE FINISHING ITS GOING TO BE IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THEM TAILORED TO MY SIZE. I ask this question in the vain hope that someone will tell me that they will fit my height an I am wrong.

Medium fits well on me and I'm 5'10". It will probably accommodate a taller person too. Given the taper though it might not be very forgiving for shorter people, as it will not stack at the bottom like many other pants would, but rather higher up on the leg. The knee might end up in a weird place. I'd get them and send them back (if that's possible) if they don't end up fitting well though.

I love the  P10 S but as the size S has an inside leg of 80cm and Im only 5.8 im guessing they will be huge on me AND WITH THE FINISHING ITS GOING TO BE IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THEM TAILORED TO MY SIZE. I ask this question in the vain hope that someone will tell me that they will fit my height an I am wrong.

i'm 5'8 as well and the small fits me really well. posted fit pics a couple pages back

I also heard this information, does anyone know why???

As far as I know, they will be selling items in small batches over the next year (through the SS season). Similar to how in the past six months they released individual items like the T6, 3A-12TS, and P11-CH.

So we should still be seeing new products come out, just not a whole season's worth. 

Also I think there'll be a 3A restock in February-ish.

Edited by Sypron

3A8009AC-53CD-4D0E-8E27-CD7DFA7FDF8B-423

Dry cleaner broke one of my buttons on my DSLA3. Odd that the shirt doesn't come with extra buttons.. Or does it? Edit: found the extra button.

Dry cleaner says(Vietnamese accent) , " its cheap button that came from China." "Expensive shirt come with extra buttons".

FML

It's on like donkey kong dry cleaner lady. I'm gonna rip your business to shreds on yelp!

Edited by Flipflop214