Acronym.

Westbrook

Heads up to anyone who's looking for pieces from the f/w 13 collection that have been sold out elsewhere. I emailed bodega and they said they will be listing it online soon. Unfortunately (for me) they aren't receiving any stock in size smalls, just mediums - extra larges. 

Edited by NeonDreams

Heads up to anyone who's looking for pieces from the f/w 13 collection that have been sold out elsewhere. I emailed bodega and they said they will be listing it online soon. Unfortunately (for me) they aren't receiving any stock in size smalls, just mediums - extra larges.

Same with union in Los Angeles .... However, try not to order anything before I can try it all on!!!!!!

:-)

All the branding was removed from the speedlock, sleeve hitch tabs, chest pocket... Also comes with blank logo tape. I like it. Cable tape is gone too but I never used that anyway.

Not just the J1A-S it seems. The J38-S doesn't have the logo tag, and neither does the J25-SS. What's odd is that those tags were there on earlier versions of these products. The versions seen in the video seem to have them. 

Personally loving the stealth branding, that and the matte zippers have been on my wish list for sometime. Hoping for matte black buttons and speed lock cords in the future.

I don't mind the matte or gloss zippers. The gloss ones are more water resistant, but at the end of the day I think the difference would be negligible. 

But I do miss the logos. Having blank logo tape is very nice, because the ACRNM logo on the tape is the most prominent logo on the piece. But the smaller tags I think should have remained. They're small enough to be subtle, but still give the garment that little bit of extra attention that you would expect from ΛCROИYM. 

Edited by Sypron

J32 pockets, redux:

Threw one of my climbing shells on for a cool-weather milk run this evening, and the first thing I noticed was that the pockets are too damned high for comfortable walking down the street with one's hands in one's pockets. The second thing that came to mind is that *all* of my technical great outdoors shells are like that. Pockets placed so one can get one's mitts out while wearing a climbing harness, I guess.

The J32, though, has 'em at just the right height and angle for strolling with a pocketed Colt Dick Special in hand. Or brass knucks. Err, I mean, remote car-starter. True streetwear.

Thinking of getting the CP2-SS but I'm not sure what to pair it with underneath. Anyone have pics of CP2-SS being worn that's not a store picture?

These are the only pictures I can find

8048594488_536642a80d_z.jpg

8037260950_ddc593ba9d_z.jpg

(Pretty sure I've seen the first pic in this thread? Let me know if that's a problem and I'll take it down.)

(Pretty sure I've seen the first pic in this thread? Let me know if that's a problem and I'll take it down.)

That's TEKsevenZERO if I'm not mistaken. 

That's the S-CP2 btw, not a Softshell (SS) model.

Edited by Sypron

Any differences between the SS-CP2 and the CP2-SS (besides the price and the weight...)? Is it just me or does the new one a little darker?

I'm gonna check it out tomorrow, I've got the ss-cp2.

Tao, I'm gonna try on your medium if they haven't shipped it yet!!

I'm gonna check it out tomorrow, I've got the ss-cp2.

Tao, I'm gonna try on your medium if they haven't shipped it yet!!

On the cp2-ss from this year, the soft shell fabric is a little rougher than the ss-cp2... I didn't see the fabric content though to see if it's changed. The color is the same, I think the slightly different shell makes it look darker in the pics, and the seam construction was a little different, but overall fit was the same. J32 is legit, just feels like they spent a month on every detail. J1A is a relaxed fit for sure, like it more than I thought... But would definitely go down a size.

Can anyone with a gt-j29 comment on its fit?... I know it's profile and the ACR measurments are pretty slim, but I've heard people sizing down.

I have one, it fits like a classical jacket. The measurements are like in j38-S & LP because they stitched by one template.

Hope I helped you a litte...

I've got a medium in the J3B too, which is one of my favorite fitting ACR pieces, and still have a medium in the cp2..... I'm still kicking myself for not picking up a j29, but a small came up for sale, wondering if I should take a chance on it and hope for the best...?....?...

I'm 6ft typically 162, all my blazers are 38/48