Acronym.

Westbrook

acrnm.com reads: FW-1314 Available 02.10.13 18:00 CET

This time doesn't suit me at all :(

Last two seasons launched around midnight CET, which was 8AM where I am. Perfect time to get it right at the drop. This time it will be 2AM. I'm contemplating getting up early to not miss this. 

I'm looking out for CP3. My imagination runs wild trying to figure out how they'll top CP2/CP1...

I'm hoping it's closer to the CP1 than CP2. As cool as CP2 was, it's not something I would ever wear, it's just too unorthodox. CP1 was subtle enough to get away with. 

I'll be grabbing a traditional jacket (J1A remix), a softshell hoodie (like the HD2 or J25), a blazer (preferably one of the cheaper type, like the DS-J5, not the LP) and finally some type of pant (SET-2 style convertible preferably, failing that something in WB-400). Throw in a 3A-1 or 3A-3TS and I should be set for a long, long time. 

Edited by Sypron

This time doesn't suit me at all :(

Last two seasons launched around midnight CET, which was 8AM where I am. Perfect time to get it right at the drop. This time it will be 2AM. I'm contemplating getting up early to not miss this. 

I'm hoping it's closer to the CP1 than CP2. As cool as CP2 was, it's not something I would ever wear, it's just too unorthodox. CP1 was subtle enough to get away with. 

I'll be grabbing a traditional jacket (J1A remix), a softshell hoodie (like the HD2 or J25), a blazer (preferably one of the cheaper type, like the DS-J5, not the LP) and finally some type of pant (SET-2 style convertible preferably, failing that something in WB-400). Throw in a 3A-1 or 3A-3TS and I should be set for a long, long time. 

In fw1314 should be smth like set-2 or it's only your suggestions?

In fw1314 should be smth like set-2 or it's only your suggestions?

I've got no idea what's in FW1314, I just hope there's something like SET-2. 

I don't expect it, mind you. SET-2 was in a summer season. What I'm really hoping for is a convertible pant/short. The closer to SET-2 the better, but I'll take what I can get. The design is very practical for my climate. 

For those who can see the future, is there any chance of a WS-J25-type garment appearing on/before FW1314?

I know it is at a flog-a-dead-horse-level at this point. Outside of bottoms though, it's probably the only truly apt piece of ACR gear for the tropics.

For those who can see the future, is there any chance of a WS-J25-type garment appearing on/before FW1314?

I know it is at a flog-a-dead-horse-level at this point. Outside of bottoms though, it's probably the only truly apt piece of ACR gear for the tropics.

^I'm with Willy.

Living in the tropics, 7 months of the years its either 30c, storming, or both. I need me a stowable PacLite!

No sets in FW1314

I don't care if it's not a set, all that I need is a convertible pant/short. Am I out of luck?