Acronym.

Westbrook

Used 12TS today. Sort of useful confirmed.

Though I have no idea what I will use the small accessory pocket for. Really small. 

rolls of film, memory cards?

i keep thinking it's a small camera bag

Freecat: LOL, "the guy modeling for Acronym" is the co-founder and designer, Errolson Hugh :).

I knew I was missing something there haha. I feel dumb now, I thought they were 2 different guys ! 

Edited by freecat

Errolson flexin' some serious acting chops in "Man with the Iron Fists."

Random question: Does anyone know where I could pick up the CH-J31 without having to give an arm and a leg? I love the jacket but unfortunately I can't spend my entire paycheck on one article of clothing. haha

You paid weekly or bi-weekly? Either way, why not?

Edited by TresUnCool

Random question: Does anyone know where I could pick up the CH-J31 without having to give an arm and a leg? I love the jacket but unfortunately I can't spend my entire paycheck on one article of clothing. haha

You paid weekly or bi-weekly? Either way, why not?

I think it's a fair question. €845 is a lot of money for a jacket, especially in countries where the cost of living (and average wage) is lower than others. 

nyc11256: it's unlikely that you'll find a new CH-J31 for significantly less than the current RRP at the moment. It's still new stock. If you're happy to buy used you might be able to find one for 20-30% less. Otherwise be prepared to wait a few months. If you're very lucky you can find sales with new Acronym gear going at 50% off, but it's uncommon. 

Edited by Sypron

Goes back to what I was saying earlier really, but if you want something bad enough you will save or forgo those items of clothing you purchase that you consider mediocre to obtain the truly desired item of your choice. You have already decided you want it. 

Reduce your wardrobe.

Clear your life clutter.

Embrace the Acronym.

Never look back...

i dunno, despite all the bells and whistles at the end of the day its still just a jacket. alot of vis and acronym 'fans' (esp since both blew up in the last few years) seem to take this stupid 'buy-absolutely-everything-the-second-its-released' approach and then a huge amount of it ends up on ebay/supermarket a week or two later due to impulsivity. same thing happened with supreme years ago - the difference here is we're talking about $1000 jackets vs $60 or whatever caps. i understand some shit is limited, but if you can't afford it wait until a used one pops up or save up for a while (especially if the item in question = your entire pay cheque). don't be dumb and put yourself in debt. saying all that, if you are some mad baller then i guess you can follow pusha's advice - "i don't mind spendin' - all it is is paper."

Edited by conqueror

I have to reinforce what others have said, DO NOT GET IN DEBT, nearly destroyed my ( & my families )life - no clothing is worth that.

But you might find the process of shedding the excess cathartic.

Less is more.

Makes the unaffordable much more affordable in the end and def keep an eye on the used market, I have picked up some killer gems there.

Think about how many other items you bought as they were affordable but would'nt you want to swap those pieces for that 'grail' ?

Depending on your answer you know the path to choose...

I too can only echo the sentiment that the CH-J31 really is a killer - future classic.

Now then,

RED Pill or Blue Pill ! 

Are there any other stores that sell Acronym products besides the authorized dealers that is listed on acronym.de?  Any auction sites similar to ebay possibly?

I'm desperately looking for the 3A-12TS bag but have had no luck.  

Edited by Fourtyounce48

^ take a deep breath and chill.

wasn't the 3a-12ts an online exclusive? you probably can't find any at authorized dealers, definitely not unauthorized (if any exist).  you'd be best off just constantly checking yahoo! jp, ebay, and sufu or other forums.

realistically if you missed out it's gonna be hard to find one as this bag is pretty hot right now. don't mean to be snappy, but posting on every page in every acronym thread is just gonna clutter things and get kinda annoying.

the regular posters in this thread will probably continue posting great deals on acronym products found on ebay and the like, just check back and relax a little in the meantime

nah, 3A-12 was released at colette and uslu prior to acrnm. what happend to the one daniel was offering on the bay??

i would recommend patience young padawan, there are just few 3As that are no longer being released on periodical base. first release of the set was in 2011. it's for a second time it was restocked at acrnm.com. now stop spamming.

i heard that 3As will be acrnm.com and 10-20 exclusive (3A is no longer part of subnetmask) so the 2013 rerelease can be the same case, on the other hand it's an uslu collaboration. i am in berlin tomorrow so if i find time to stop at 10-20 i will check it. it might be worth it mailing bagjack or uslu directly.

Info on ACR repair service?  My 3A-3TS' zipper broke :(

Backjag should have no problem with that.

I asked them once to modify my old 3A-5TS with the features of the new versions (stabilizer stand, handle etc.) and it was no problem.

Just had to drop it by and they would fix it in a day or 2

The repair website is working normally here by the way....

Edited by shadows

nah, 3A-12 was released at colette and uslu prior to acrnm. what happend to the one daniel was offering on the bay??

i would recommend patience young padawan, there are just few 3As that are no longer being released on periodical base. first release of the set was in 2011. it's for a second time it was restocked at acrnm.com. now stop spamming.

I was winning the bid at $400 but the seller cancelled the auction with less then 24 hours left.

Please let me know is you see the bag at the store. Thanks.

Edited by Fourtyounce48

Backjag should have no problem with that.

I asked them once to modify my old 3A-5TS with the features of the new versions (stabilizer stand, handle etc.) and it was no problem.

Just had to drop it by and they would fix it in a day or 2

The repair website is working normally here by the way....

Yeah, I tried the ACR site on my mac and it worked flawlessly, I guess it just didnt want to work on my mobile.  

I know I will have to eat the cost of shipping it out but does ACR charge for repairs?  If so, around how much am I looking at for a zipper repair?  I've emailed them several times but I still haven't received a reply.

Yeah, I tried the ACR site on my mac and it worked flawlessly, I guess it just didnt want to work on my mobile.

I know I will have to eat the cost of shipping it out but does ACR charge for repairs? If so, around how much am I looking at for a zipper repair? I've emailed them several times but I still haven't received a reply.

It depends, if it is a zipper issue they will put it trough to YKK (if fabric then to Gore) and it will get repaired without costs (just shipping). But it needs to be a fabrication fault. If it's user-abuse then I don't know.

Rook question and I know it's apples & oranges, but does anyone have feedback on Bagjack vs. ACR construction/products? I keep grabbing for my wallet when someone posts up there 3A, catching myself and then reminded of bagjack.

Any info's appreciated.

3rd Arm == Bagjack to be fair.

They use the basic bagjack designs but with different fabric, zippers, clips. And everything is produced by bagjack also. So it's just a choice if you want the aesthatics or not and if you are willing to pay for it.