Acronym.

Westbrook

might be worth to create group sell thread on acr (there is visvim one), what?

The speed at which the Supermarket turns over, plus the unreliablity of the search function, plus the amount of traffic this thread gets, all would tend to justify a dedicated sales thread for such a popular niche line. I'd tattoo the link to it on my inner eyelids.

Washing my GT-J27PL for the first time now as it got hit with a shitload of coffee (with milk and sugar).....not feeling really safe :')

After washing it at 30degrees it's now tumbling in the dryer. After that I'll do the 20-minute airing program I think.

After it gets out of the dryer first thing will be to test it with a small drop of water, if that stays on/rolls off i'll also wash my other GT acrnm jackets, if it spreads...well...i fucked up hahaha.

I hate washing clothes, i'm always scared to death so wash everything! at 30degrees max. and avoid the dryer as much as possible.

I always line-dry everything and also steamiron on the lowest possible heat. I'm such a wimp.

Anybody now if a 3A-1 limonta can be washed in any way?

The trick to washing Gore-Tex and other membrane shells is the soap one uses. If you used Granger's or similar "sport wash" in a bucket, you oughta be okay. Regular detergent laundry soaps, though, tend to encourage water permeability in the wrong direction, on permeable membrane cloths.

Edited by misanthropod

I just cannot seem to be able to ever muster the funds for new ACR without a catastrophe happening at home which swallows up any savings put aside, latest example being I had to use funds for the FW1314 to put towards a replacement car, damn you vehicular necesseties !

I have a want for an EJ-23 in XL now - anyone out there want to donate theirs ? ;)

Not too long now for SS13 to go up around 2 weeks to drop for gen pop.

I love the GT29 but it is waaaaaay too small for me - would still love one though.

keen to see what others here go for once it is up.

What about soft shell jacket for the season ? Do you have anything in mind ? Hope to see E-J23 Advanced... :)

Posted (edited) · Hidden by ordo, March 23, 2013 - Sales
Hidden by ordo, March 23, 2013 - Sales

Hallo,

looking forward to see the new SS13 collection. Actually I am selling my SS-J2 in great condition on ebay.

So buy it and you can help me with some more power for new purchases on Acronym.

Click for the SS-J2 in "L"

Have a nice weekend.

Edited by xc-mtb

I mean it could affect the market, the consumer base... I don't mean necessarily Acronym which is indeed quite unique phenomenon.

Edited by Brainboy