Acronym.

Westbrook

Got my S-CP2 tonight, I bought Large as the sizing said 62cm ( approx 48" ) but it fits REALLY small.

Has anyone else found this ?

I wanted to wear hard shell under it but the armholes appear really tiny, fit description on acrnm.com says fits loose but I don't know.

Love it though just wished I'd got an XL but when I placed the order it said no XL available? ((weird))

Can only really fit a long sleeve Tee or wickable base layer which kind of defeats my idea of getting it to wear as another outerlayer to the elements.

It only fist odd across the chest/armpits. Interested to hear other folks' opinions on fit.

In other news might be selling on a S-J8 Trench Coat with Suspensor if anyone is interested - brand new & unworn.

Not sure how much these go for now - but it's brand new !

I'll ask my mate who's selling...

all of the pieces have pretty specific size measurements dude...

Large fits me as intended and I'm a size 33-34 or 52/42long... 6'3" 180

also tekseven that shit is too small for you...way tight in the chest

Edited by Stacks

Got my SS-J5W today - absolutely love it, I don't think I will tire of the zip to access your timepiece, I think I have developed an unhealthy love for tech blazers !

8053285482_b860e1f5a6.jpg

[/url]

Although XL, I still need to shed a few more pounds to get the fit spot on.

Love the feel of the fabric and detailing is wonderful.

Got my S-CP2 yesterday. Disappointed with it and also this season. Even though SS-CP1 was prototype, there was something artistic. This season looks like to me more dollars but less quality, aesthetic, functional and inspiration than last year. S-CP2 is not worth about 600 euro, I think.

Got my S-CP2 tonight, I bought Large as the sizing said 62cm ( approx 48" ) but it fits REALLY small.

Has anyone else found this ?

I wanted to wear hard shell under it but the armholes appear really tiny, fit description on acrnm.com says fits loose but I don't know.

Love it though just wished I'd got an XL but when I placed the order it said no XL available? ((weird))

Can only really fit a long sleeve Tee or wickable base layer which kind of defeats my idea of getting it to wear as another outerlayer to the elements.

It only fist odd across the chest/armpits. Interested to hear other folks' opinions on fit.

had the same problem with my ss-cp1

very tight in the armpit area as well, wish i had sized up

p10 is crazy awesome... unzipped they barely fit over my heel then they zip and fit the ankle just right... for the best boot tuck

nice... fit pics? did you size up or stay TTS?

the taper and cut looked too tight for me from the model pics, so i was considering sizing up actually for a sagged taper concept

I stayed tts and doing tapered-sag concept. I'm somewhere between a 33 and a 34 and size large fits well maybe a couple cm looser in the waistband than necessary but allows sag. 1 size up the waist would not fit.

pics when I finally get around to charging my camera :\

Got my S-CP2 yesterday. Disappointed with it and also this season. Even though SS-CP1 was prototype, there was something artistic. This season looks like to me more dollars but less quality, aesthetic, functional and inspiration than last year. S-CP2 is not worth about 600 euro, I think.

Can you please elaborate on that "less quality" part?

I'm a 38-40 chest :/ ...I wanna order the gt-j29 , which euro measurement do I get?

First time buying from this designer, was deciding this over arcteryx field jacket, what you guys think ?

I am having to send back my S-CP2 to exchange however, can anyone tell me me how much the two fabrics (SS-CP2 & S-CP2) differ in fit / feel / drape & movement?

I like th ETA cotton but something tells me I will LOVE the Schoeller and therefor might opt to get that version instead and change from green to black as ultimately black will wear with pretty much anything else.

Just waiting on my softshell to clear customs too in order to wear that in the CP2 and cannot wait.

REALLY wanting to get some of the BDU shorts now too and tracking an XL pair down is like hunting for Unicorns, any leads greatly apprecated.

can somebody enlighten me on the difference between the S-CP2 and the SS-CP2?

Thinking of getting one for the winter but i dont know which one because the winter can be rather cold here.

Edited by Tobi