Acronym.

Westbrook

I have it saved on my hardrive but I think it's from the Beinghunted magazine or the Firmament blog.

Some of the older ACRNM photos at Firmament here.

We (Timbuk2) used to make multicam backpacks before we got in trouble :o

Tell me about it. Zero History is my favourite book.

Edited by Brainboy

A fair prie indeed I reckon - should get bites for sure - is there a date for FW1213 ACR deployment, cannot wait to purchase some of the new FW pieces ?

Was told end of September and that leaves only next week, drooool !

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

So excited. Also picked up an older ACR piece I've been after for a while so hopefully that arrives around the same time.

- Which piece - share the spoils of your venture.

I just picked up 01.jpg SS-J5W from FW0607 waiting for it to land now - sooooo hoping it fits.

love the subversive blazer !

Can owners of the DS-SL1 sleeves advise just exactly how they measure for the fit ?

9423434_compact.jpeg?2023

2535115_compact.jpeg?2023

I can see the measurements on the ACR website however where on your arm exactly would you guage to measure from.

Thinking about getting these and perhaps modding a surplus jacket to wear them with as I cannot find the Olive EJ21 anywhere in the EU in XL and really do not want to be stung with import duties tax from N.America.

I know it has been brought up before but I was wondering if Errolson is going to consider more Assymetric designs like the legendary Ws-J1A

They just look so much more interesting from the point of aesthetics.

Also a heads up on any stores with web presence on the EJ21 would be geatly app'd.

Can owners of the DS-SL1 sleeves advise just exactly how they measure for the fit ?

9423434_compact.jpeg?2023

2535115_compact.jpeg?2023

I can see the measurements on the ACR website however where on your arm exactly would you guage to measure from.

Thinking about getting these and perhaps modding a surplus jacket to wear them with as I cannot find the Olive EJ21 anywhere in the EU in XL and really do not want to be stung with import duties tax from N.America.

I know it has been brought up before but I was wondering if Errolson is going to consider more Assymetric designs like the legendary Ws-J1A

They just look so much more interesting from the point of aesthetics.

Also a heads up on any stores with web presence on the EJ21 would be geatly app'd.

I'd say measure somewhere around mid bicep. Mine start there and slip down a little depending on what I'm wearing underneath.

^ I would say more aesthetics than technical, after all that appears to be the M.O. for ACR, Form & Function, but that is just my perception. I imagine that was the idea, perhaps Mr H might be able to answer ultimately, shame he is not here to add, that would be great.

What's your take on it Danii? or do you not have one ~ hence the question ?

i asked because i found it wierd looking. i don't know the specs but usualy running/biking jackets that are different material front/back are wind resistant from the front and lightweight from back, so this may be the case with focus on wearing bags.

also wierd style pants that usualy russians (sorry unmen:)) wear here came to my mind when i saw it. the ones that are denim in front and biege in the back, always make me laugh when worn with proper ed hardy t-shirt:)

Gotcha.

You made me smile with the Russian bit!-thing is, you are spot on, and always a bit on the tight side too!!

I first thought was maybe different types of fabric for dual purpose, bag carrying anti pilling etc, but then I thought there was no reason to have dual colours despite different fabric which ultimately led my thinking towards pure aesthetics.