Acronym.

Westbrook

am i the only one who haven't seen this new lineup yet? someone please share

Unfortunately Mr I, those who have been given the privelage to see are honour-bound to not disseminate information.

As tantalising the prospect is of revelaing, the payoff is ultimately not worth risking.

I will however say that the wait for all will be worth it, it always has and this season will be no different.

I am beside myself waiting to purchase items and cannot wait either !

Not long now, only a matter of days !

Daniel, bummer. I'll keep looking, it's an amazing piece.

Not the same jacket so don't shout but, check here for more - how about a SS-J16 maybe?

http://store.benchtyo.com/?pid=24618263

hope you get something if you cannot find the GT-J16

I am looking for XL in jackets especially sale prices but nothing coming my way sadly.

Any owner s of the FW0607 SS-J5W blazer, as I have the chance to buy one in XL and want to know how it sizes, I thought the older ACR was bigger but it appears that this might come up pretty small, if anyone could let me know I'd be VERY grateful.

Should be bigger than 40" chest surely?

Thanks

i get it done

*makes same advertisement post 15 times, adds no content*

anyway, can a subnetter vaguely tell me whether there's a "flagship" hardshell in the works for f/w12 and is it better than the j5a from last f/w?

what's there to add?, it's a thread dedicated to people who have a intrest in the brand, it's not like every single person in it doesnt know what the jacket is, outside of upping the offer there's not really much to add man.

could link you emperical evidence though if you want to, that shows that people when browsing forums in general usually only reads from the last page of a thread at most they go one page back.

which is the sole reason people even bump posts. if you have anything else to add do so in PM, because i really dont think there is much of value to be added to this "conversation" outside of what's already been said.

think we're done here.

i meant add content as in discuss the brand outside substantively.

i only bring it up because as someone interested in the brand, I do check the thread regularly and it's a letdown to see the new content indicator when there's no new content. i could have been more polite about it but, you know, internet and such.

not trying to backseat mod, but i think the superfashion guidelines cover this issue generally, and in my experience it's frowned upon to use content threads for commerce for this exact reason.

stacks is right. it's been said numerous times that this is no market place. not to mention that there are few SAME people visiting this thread so it's not really clever to spam it here with the same ad.

the comment indicator letdown is similar to the letdown when i see another 'i bought another pair of climbers/ogs'in the urban techwear thread.

Edited by danii