Acronym.

Westbrook

Might be in Japan when fw1213 drops. Looking for 3rd arm attachments mainly, or something really great, like a re-issue of a classic. Anyone had any exp. getting acr from there? I never seem to have any luck with the attachments, in particular with the 3a-mz2ts, 3a-mz1, and 3a-mk2.

got a womb in kyoto on my acr list.

Edited by badlydrawn

the nikkapokka's are awesome! but why are all the acr pants going towards veilance? i am missing cargos.

but for the first time i must say wtf on acr item. the j21successor seems like a bad idea from my point of view.

Anyone out there have the E-J23 and if so, can you elaborate on how the hood fits?

I am thinking about buying one but only if the hood stows away or tucks down into the collar, really do not like the look of hoods but the jacket/top is nice and a good price right now.

I notice it mentions something about he fit and profile but just need to know from owners.

hope this makes sense?

The hood on the E-J23 is rather large compared to my usual ACR hoods in the same size... almost to the point that I can wear a helmet under it :)

The design of the 3D collar does help keep the stowed profile of the hood to a minimum, but it's not really going to make you change your mind about hoods if you don't like the look of em. It does get it out of the way though as much as possible.

That said, it's a great cut (I'm a fan of the Kimono inspired KG block for both fit and articulation), and the peel is really cool and fun to use.

only on Subnet right now Scamster

Dying to buy a cape-cannot wait for one to pop up in an XL for me.

missed out on too much goodness from ACR.

I was just going to ask about this. Is there going to be a CP1 iterated for SS13?