Acronym.

Westbrook

achk - andreas murkudis carries acr too: http://www.andreasmurkudis.com. smaller selection than firmament, obviously. but a very beautiful shop nonetheless.

Just went to this shop last week, it's quite a breathtaking retail store. Great brand mix along with next level merchandising.

Could be first-gen (or 1.1 as the true 1.0 was in that first edition kit from 2001), the second-gen (WS-J1A) had a black arm on grey body, so pre-2005.

Daniel can probably give you an definitive answer on that, or just hit up Errolson on Twitter.

WS-J1A FW0506 - Windstopper 3L Gore-Tex (Grey/Black)

E-J1A FW0607 - Epic Cotton (Black/Black)

E-J1A SS08 - Epic Cotton (Black/Black Leather)

S-J1A FW0809 - Stotz Etaproof (Olive/Black)

Edited by Cloud_SB

lol yeah that would look weird.

Thats the only thing the bothers me about the J1A, the cut is (too)wide+(too)short.

So hoping that if a re-issue of the 0809 ever comes they keep everything exactly the same except for the cut, it just need 2 or 3 cm's less in width and more in length!

Could be first-gen (or 1.1 as the true 1.0 was in that first edition kit from 2001), the second-gen (WS-J1A) had a black arm on grey body, so pre-2005.

Daniel can probably give you an definitive answer on that, or just hit up Errolson on Twitter.

WS-J1A FW0506 - Windstopper 3L Gore-Tex (Grey/Black)

E-J1A FW0607 - Epic Cotton (Black/Black)

E-J1A SS08 - Epic Cotton (Black/Black Leather)

S-J1A FW0809 - Stotz Etaproof (Olive/Black)

thanks mate ;)

color of the pic is some kind of strange.

Actually 04/05 season release.

is 1000$ in your opinion enough to make it a good deal for someone who has one of these, or would i be better off bumping it say another 500$, to make it more appealing?

and on a completly unrelated note.

is this acronym?

110708do8.jpg

Edited by magik

in my opinion spend $1500 on a new f/w acr jacket, why do you want that one so much?

because i like the design?, and it's only money. really do not mean to come off like some rich kid doucebag by saying that, i basicly fund all my clothing expenses by betting, so how much i have to spend each month depends completly on how well i do with this little hobby, and since i dont mix this revenue stream with the revenue stream from my job i dont really care what i do with this money or how much i pay for stuff.

i basicly use one hobby, to fund another hobby

Edited by magik

I think even $1000 is already pretty steap mate.

Retail for that jacket was around the E1200 I believe, and as it's fw0809 i don't think you'll find one which is in brand new condition.

So I would put if anywhere between 500 to 850 depending the state. (So yeah $1000 should def. pull them in).

@stacks: Because it's the best jacket they've ever made! I get his drift, I would also pay more for the s-j1a then for any other 2nd-hand acrnm jacket.

Edited by Cloud_SB

thanks, yeah i've been trying to reach the guy that won the one that went on ebay last fall, but so far no luck with that. since you seem to know your stuff very well, similar question then for a ACR gt-j5a where should i put the line to make it enticing enough for people to let go, even if they love it.