Acronym.

Westbrook

I think the WS-J25 is one of the best jackets they've ever done. As well as the E-J23.

thx for that.... things got hectic and i accidentally ordered an e-j21. which is kind of genius in a way i hadn't thought about before. still want the j23, hopefully they'll do in goretex again this f/w

Posted · Hidden by greencarman, May 15, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by greencarman, May 15, 2012 - No reason given

Can anyone help me as Im after a FW11/12 SS-J2 info sheet

Can anybody scan theres or if anyone has this on PDF

can you access these on Sub Net

Any help would be great

Ok so on behest of my friends, we decided to time how long it takes me to fold the J25 into it's own stow pocket; result: 17secs flat. I'm pretty sure I can shave a couple of secs off that easy. 10 secs would take a bit more practice.

• 2 weeks later...

hello Everybody. I picked this up off of ebay and was wondering if anyone has any information on it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/270986822820?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1156 all the information I can find on it call it an acronym work shirt. Also I picked the Last SS-J2 off of Reed space. All you J2 owners have and tips on taking care of it? and how do you like your J2? I have been wanting acronym gear for a while and finally bit the bullet.

hello Everybody. I picked this up off of ebay and was wondering if anyone has any information on it. http://www.ebay.com/...9#ht_500wt_1156 all the information I can find on it call it an acronym work shirt. Also I picked the Last SS-J2 off of Reed space. All you J2 owners have and tips on taking care of it? and how do you like your J2? I have been wanting acronym gear for a while and finally bit the bullet.

SHIRT: 0708 collection. retail at firmanent was 280 euro back then.

Edited by daniel

Thanks daniel for the response. the Shirt did not come with the forcelock(can i contact acronym to get one,) but for the price i paid i can't really complain. my SS-j2 is coming tomorrow and i am really excited. I was wondering If my acronym jacket can handle day to day use, or should I just wear this for certain occasions.

Hello Everybody its me again. Got my SS-j2 and it is bada$$. Wanted to know if Cabletape is something you can remove from your Jacket. Since I have been looking at the Specs on the Acronym website says it has it cable tape but It didn't come with it.

matticus CABLETAPEÆ is in their own words ACRONYM®SOUND cable management sub-system and isn't removable.

wish I bought this but it was the wrong size. posted this up a few pages back from the reed space surprised that it took this long to go.

Edited by scamster

l_02.jpg

The CABLETAPEÆ is shown there in the right pic, like an extra looped nylon system to thread your cable through. FWIW, I think sometimes the 'features' get copied/pasted through the various evolutions of the products within the site. So if you got the newer melange ver. of the jacket, it may not be 100% the same as this older 3XDry version from the Firmament site; even if it's got the same functions listed. From the product page at ACR, I don't really see the extra loops (though it's not totally clear), despite the fact it is listed as a subsystem.

Thanks for the response. I did get the new Melange Grey one. and I am guessing that they did just copy and paste the features from one of the old SS-J2 Specs.I contacted them about getting one installed since technically it can have one. Still haven't gotten a response from them yet. Scamster Im still trying to get the acronym lingo.

Heres the empty spot for the Cable tape.

photo-1.jpg

Edited by matticus

Can any 3A-9TS owners share their experience on adding attachments to it?

It's a bit of a nitpick, but I'm worried about how it might not be as functional as imagined (Specially with the lack of a flap or such to keep it in place).